~12~

As the excitement of the evening died down, everyone's energy went with it. You all sat down in the living room, exhaustion was starting to take over, but one question occupied your mind. "Taemin, where are you staying? It's pretty late and shouldn't you head home?". He turned to look at you, his face portraying worry. "I uhh...I kinda forgot to book a hotel room", he let out a nervous laugh and suddenly stopped. His eyes grew wide as his silence grew longer. "Uh...you ok Taemin?" Jimin asks, "You kinda look like Jungkook when he's spaces out and it's creeping me out". He snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at Jimin, "Yeah...I just realized I left my luggage at my friends house, but his house is like 45 mins away".

You check your phone to see the time...10:37. It's too late to send him 45 mins away. As if reading your mind, your brother says "It's fine, you can just stay the night". He then rapidly nodded and let out continuous thank you's. "Which room will he stay in?" Yoongi says, obviously tired and wanting to sleep. Settling this matter was the fastest way for him to head to his mattress of heaven, and you all knew it.

"He can stay with me!" you reply excitedly, remembering all of the sleepovers you two had in the past. "Definitely NOT" Jimin says with a raised eyebrow. "And why not? We've slept in the same room together before you know", his eyes widened with surprise, but then changed to anger as his brows soon furrowed. "Well he's a grown man and you are a woman" he says, pointing at each of you. "But-" you were cut off by him saying "He'll stay with me". You look at him with pure shock. "What...there's nothing wrong with me protecting you" he says and looks away pouting.

"Fine, but he's MY best friend" you glare at him, hoping he won't steal your bff. As this conversation took place, Taemin sat there dumbfounded. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention this earlier, but I'm transferring to your school Y/N" he says calmly.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone says collectively.

~Time Skip~

You woke up this morning excited to go to school, which doesn't happen very often, but knowing that you had a trusted friend by your side, you felt like today was going to be great! You wanted to greet your new classmate asap and jumped out of bed with energy that you didn't even know you had.

In a rush to Jimin's room, you almost slip, but grabbed his door knob. The cold metal turned under your pressure, causing the door to fly open and your body to be thrown forward. Luckily, you grabbed a hold on the door frame and stabilized yourself.

You let out a relieved breath knowing that you didn't die this morning. You look to your left to apologize to Jimin for slamming his door open, but the sight in front of you was enough to make your mind stop working. It was as if the world was set on pause.

Jimin and Taemin were both in the middle of getting dressed. Jimin's shirt was buttoned up all the way except for the top few buttons. This created the prefect scenery, which exposed the perfect amount of skin, just enough to see some of his collarbone. Taemin on the other hand didn't even have his shirt on yet. You didn't know he had such a nice body, considering how long you've been friends, it made you question if you were really best friends. The window was right behind them and the early morning sunlight illuminated the white curtains, the yellow hue reflecting on them.

In their eyes, you were glowing. The yellow sunlight produced a natural glow that accentuated your beauty. Your hair had gained volume from your twisting and turning and it created the perfect look. You were still in your pajamas, but you looked even cuter to them.

Everything was frozen and no one moved. They stared at you and you stared at them. No one made an effort to move and break this atmosphere.

Everything was silent until Jungkook screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY". One thought ran through your head at that moment, I'm gonna kill this boy. You furrow your brows and sigh, "I'm sorry for barging in, I just wanted to say 'good morning', sooo....good morning". They both reply with a soft "good morning" and you decide to leave, closing the door behind you so that they could change.

~Time Skip~

Jungkook dropped you both off and as soon as you both entered the school, whispers could be heard. You knew they were about Taemin, but didn't know exactly what they were about. You guys didn't pay attention to it and just headed to class. Lucky for you, he was in your first period.

You sat down at your desk and Taemin stood at the front of the class. Jimin then introduced him once the class settled down. "This is our transfer student Taemin, please treat him kindly". You overheard a girl whispered to her friend "I'll treat him better than kindly", looking back, you glared at her and she quickly looked away. Although, whispers around the class continued as Jimin introduced him.

Due to the reputation you built from your confrontation with Eunmi on your first day, people knew you, but it wasn't like having some crazy control over them. You couldn't control what they said about your bff, but you could stop it to some extent.

As soon as Taemin finished his introduction, he made his way to an empty desk, which just so happened to be quite far from you. You look back at him and he smiled, showing a thumbs up, and you mirror his action. A few girls around you leaned towards you and ask if you knew him, "What of it?" you replied, "Can you introduce us to-" Mr. Park cut them off and started to teach.

Low and behold, Eunmi walked into the class late. Her hair was now dyed a bright green and she finally represented what she truly was...a snake.

"Lovely morning isn't it Mr.Park?" Eunmi says as soon as she closes the door. "Yes it is" he says with no emotion. "It's because I'm here right?" she walks up close to him and looks at him smiling widely. He looks away and announces "I'll walk around to check your answers". She snickers, "Playing hard to get will get you nowhere Mr.Park~" she says putting an emphasis on his last name.

He walks away and she headed to an empty desk, which was RIGHT NEXT TO TAEMIN. As soon as she saw him, her pace picked up. She swayed her hips as she walked and sat down in the most seductive way possible. "Hey there" she says "I'm Eunmi~" and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "You are..?" he just looked at her with a blank expression and said "You would've known if you came earlier" a giggle escaped your lips and you immediately cover your mouth. You and Taemin make eye contact and you smile at him, and he returned your smile with his own.

Eunmi immediately looked to where he was smiling and saw you. She furrowed her brows and sneered, then turned back to him to try her luck. "Did you know that you're really handsome?" she says smiling, "I know" he smirked and sat back in his seat. You had to pitch in at this point, "I think she was talking to the chair cause-" he immediately sat forward "You KNOW Im handsome" he says cockily, "Where? I don't see it?" you say as you smile.

"Y/N! Stop talking!" Mr.Park yelled. "But-" "No buts, see me after class", you heard a stifled laughter and turn to find Taemin laughing at you. You look forward and do your work, irritated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Im sorry if this chapter was boring, but thanks for waiting for so long! This chapter wasn't read over, so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Idk about you guys, but I really like the name Taemin 😅

Oh btw, do you guys like the length of these chapters? Should I make them shorter, longer, or leave it?

Next chapter will be out very soon!

Lots of Love ❤️
-Author-nim