Chapter 28:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
  I woke up to hear beeping next to my head, I tried to open my eyes, but I was blinded by a bright white light. I heard someone get up and turn the light down. So I reopened my eyes, "Raymond what happened" I whispered. "Well that's what I would like to know, Alexandra why did you faint" he asked. "I don't know all I remember is feeling lightheaded, the next thing I know everything's black" I answered. "Well you scared us, so we brought you to the hospital" he said, while pushing the button that calls the doctor. We didn't say anything until the doctor walked in. "Well Miss. Blu, I'm just gonna check up on you really fast" said the Doctor, has she walked in. She checked me and said everything was okay. "So why is she here" asked Raymond. "Well it would seem that Ms. Blu is over stressed/over worked, if that makes an sense, your body needs to rest, and it would seem that, your pushing your body to the limit, that's not healthy for you Alexandra" she said. "Okay, will do, I promise no more stressing or over working myself" I told her. "And you my dear boy, I've talked to your mother, she told me the truth Raymond, stop it, do you understand me" said the Doctor. "Wait what" I asked confused. "My dear child I'm his aunt, I know the truth, Raymond Messi we raised you better then this, don't worry my brother hated his mother when they first met, now she's the love of his life, by the way I'm Doctor Leslie" she said. My face turned red and I gave her a small smile. "Well your good to go, your healthy so there's no other problem, so we'll step out, let you change, Raymond go sign the release papers and then go, Alexandra we will go out the back of the hospital, Raymond good luck that's all I'm going to say" she said as they walked out the door. I quickly got my bag that was next to the bed. After I changed, Doctor Leslie came back and walked me out to the back. I quickly got into the car, I was surprised to see Nina and Antonio. "Okay spill Alexandra, what's going on with you and my brother, because a trip to the hospital is not normal literally months before a WEDDING" she asked. "Nina it's okay, your brother just fired the wedding planner and  has me planning our wedding, and far he has not liked anything I've done or planned so he calls all the places Ive called the day before and cancels everything, Nina I stay up super late, working on the prefect wedding for both of us, but his making it so much harder on me, I know that this marriage is just a contract, to him but, it's unfair to me, believe it or not, getting married is something that I've always wanted growing up, I've always dreamed of marrying the man of my dreams, someone who loves me for me, Nina I've never dreamed that something like this would happen to me, a nobody from a small town, I've had no idea my parents owned money to your family, I come home one day and I get told that I'm marrying some guy from across the world, how do think I feel about all this, and you want to know the saddest thing is that, even though we haven't known each other for long I fell in love. And on all of a sudden his ex fiancee comes back and once again my world is flipped upside down, this is all overwhelming like I said before. I'm not cut out for all this, all this hiding who I really I'm to him, all I'll ever be is his hidden wife" I said. "Alexandra, we had no idea that's how you really feel at the moment, but we did warn you, we all know how my brother is, I guess, no one was ready for Valeria to come back all of a sudden. "But I promise you one thing she won't a problem, she doesn't know that's its  you, marrying my brother, but I can't promise that he'll love you or fall in love with you Alexandra" she told me. "But that's the thing I don't care if he falls in love with me, Nina I don't want to be clueless while everyone knows that his doing something he shouldn't be doing" I said. After that no one said anything and the drive back to the house was quiet. Once we got to the house we quickly got out and ran inside. I honestly felt so hopeless again, they would all take Raymond side matter whats happens. I quickly ran to my room and got, my wedding planner and everything else I needed. I honestly felt like dropping everything and run, to not look back and keep going to a place where I can start all over, at this point I don't know who I am, anymore at this point my biggest concern is that Raymond is trying to break me, I don't want that, but you know what that has always been my biggest problem, I put my heart out there and its always given back broken and mistreated. And I don't understand it why do the nicest people always get fucked over, when in reality all we want is for someone to love us, for who we really are, not what everyone else wants us to be. Growing up that has always been my biggest problem, and now looking at how things are going, they may be heading that way. But I think funniest thing of all is after all of that I'm still in love with him. So call me stupid, who I'm I to argue with something so complex like that human heart, but then again it is human nature to want to please others, no matter how hard we try to break the cycle, old habits die hard. So at this point I don't know who to blame my brain or my heart..... Raymond Messi why must you be the calm to my storm, but also be the storm....I don't get it... I've need to try, to get pass this, but how it's not like he'll let me work, so I guess I'll have to make this marriage work. I think my biggest flaw is that when I love, I love with all my heart, but you know whats worse no matter how many times you fuck me over, I will always be there in a heart beat....

Araceli's p.o.v:
Leonardo was the first thing on my mind, when I woke up for the past few days, after the gala, I left with Leonardo, and one thing lead to other and we ended up sleeping with each other. I was happy, I was with the man that I love, but I should have known that good things don't last long. "Araceli my baby sister, what has your head in the clouds, you seem awfully happy" said my sister. "Why, is something wrong with that" I asked. "No of course not but I'm wondering if it has something to do with a certain guy, I don't like maybe Leonardo" she said. "What if it is him then what, what are you planning, please sister leave me out of this, for once in my life I'm happy, Valeria please" I all but cried. "Oh no, my baby sister, but now that brought it up, I need you to use Leonardo, and find out who that little wanna be bride is, once I'm with Raymond and that girl is spent packing, you can be happy with Leonardo, oh and be careful with saying no, because if you do I'll have mom and dad marry you to the first high bidder, oh and don't even think about breaking up with him, because the consequence will be the same, so Araceli what would it be" she said with a wicked look in her eye. I looked at with tears running down my face, and the hurt eating away at my heart, I said yes. My sister smiled and got up, you made the right choice, you'll see she said while walking away from me, I sat at the table and cried my eyes out, I'm so sorry my love, I thought to myself...

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect