Childhood Besfriends with Hollywoods Golden Boy part3

(I hope you enjoy! And I just want to thank everyone for supporting and reading the story! Smile024 )

Chapter 2

RECAP:

My Parents laughed, " They wont find you both. You guys are going to practically be under house arrest for the next few days so that wont be a problem".

I couldn't hold my excitement any longer; I was like a little kid who just got told Christmas came early

" Ari! It's going to be like one big sleepover! Wooohhhhooo!" I shouted and gave Ari a huge hug, crushing myself against his hard abs.

.................................

Aaron chuckled, and hugged me back, " So what are we up to first Ella bear?"

His blondish, brown hair falling down his forehead slightly as he leaned down.

" Movie Marathon!" and we both ran past our parents and into the sitting room.

Once we were on the sofas the choice came down to the battle of the best:

Spiderman or Batman. Naturally I was supporting the super sexy Christian Bale in The DarkNight movies and Ari had the deluded notion that the Spiderman trilogy is cooler.

No Way.

" Spiderman is so un cool - I mean he wears spandex!" I argued, jumping up to try and grab the sets of DVD's Aaron was holding above his head, infuriatingly out of my reach.

Aari looked shocked " Ella Bear Spidey does not wear spandex he wears his super spidey suit and it's "

"Totally made of spandex and he even makes it at home - I mean how budget can you get?" I interrupted him, still jumping for the DVD's.

Damn why does he have to be so tall?

Urghhh!

" Homemade! Well at least he doesn't hang out in a creepy dark cave making fake plastic wings to fly with like Batman" Ari retorted, still waving the DVD's above his head teasingly.

" Please Spidey lives with his grandma's house and Bruce Wayne owns half of Gotham city and a huge mansion. He's soo kickass he's allowed to be a tad eccentric. Yet another reason why we should watch Batman!" I argued, sticking my tongue out in protest for good measure.

Ari suddenly broke into a slow smile, his crystal blue eyes glinting mischievously " Hmm, why are we even arguing Ella Bear? after all I am holding the DVD's that you can't reach!" He said cockily while I tried one last time to jump up and get them.

Much to his amusement.

A little too much if you ask me.

I huffed, and then a spark of genius hit me like a lightening bolt.

Hmmm.... I bet if I..... He's standing right in front of the sofa.... All I need to do is...

Then I took a few steps back, 1,2,3,4,5 .... As I moved backwards I kept my eyes on Ari who has worry and confusion flitting across his totally perfect face.

He wouldn't see this coming.

" Ella Bear... What are you doing? Why are you stepping backwards? Are you gonna do what I think your gonna do....." Ari asked hesitantly, lowering his arms slightly, bracing himself as he clocked on to my plan....

I smiled " Yep Ari I think I am." I said slowly and charged towards him smiling at his sweet confused face. His confused face has never changed - it's one of the sweetest things.