Chapter 11

// y'all know how I do, meeting of parents and kfc is extra chapters, let's get into UA WHEEZS

Also can I just say how Katsu look like a twink here-Izu looks so much older from his age wheezs tone down the muscle my man

Izu looks so much older from his age wheezs tone down the muscle my man.

Izuku was somehow very excited for UA. First of all, new friends! Probably, of course he only needs Katsuki as a friend but a couple along the way is very nice too! Next, 3 years with Kacchan again! Ah actually he doesn't have a lot to go off to but third! New teachers! Teachers are nice as well, aren't they? Maybe he'll end up in a group project with Kacchan! That sounds very nice, doesn't it?

Izuku showers, wear his clothes and eats his breakfast quick because Kacchan told him that they should walk to school together!!! Isn't that exciting? Izuku is so happy! Extra time spent with his best friend!!! He was a bit startled to see Katsuki waiting for him outside his door though.

"Took you long enough."

"K-Kacchan!" The blond huffs before walking, Izuku quickly following up after him.

...doesn't Kacchan live in a different part of town though?

They went down the flight of stairs in the apartment before they finally made it to the gate.

"Kacchan, you know you didn't have to pick me up." Izuku says.

"Why not?"

"...Kacchan, you live in the other side of town... you should've went straight to UA, I don't want to tire Kacchan out or anything-"

"Hah?! You think you can tire me out you stupid nerd?!" Izuku squeaks as Kacchan gets uncomfortably close.

"N-No! I-I'm just saying! I mean to makes me happy and all but-"

"Shut up, there you said it, it makes you happy so shut up and accept it." Izuku owlishly blinks as the blond as he instantly drops the issue before starting to walk again, Izuku, once snapped out of his thoughts immediately followed up to him although now there's a bit of distance between.

Kacchan is walking more slower...

By the time they were almost at the train station they were pretty much back to being beside each other. Izuku quickly lined up and paid for their tickets despite Katsuki's protests. Kacchan already went through the trouble of getting him st his house, he can't burden his best friend more! That's not a thing a friend would do!!!

While waiting for the train Izuku found a vending machine, noticing that Katsuki was sweating a lot more than usual, Izuku buys him a cold bottle of milk. Katsuki only stares at him before he turns red.

"Y-You-! I'll get taller, just you watch!" He screams, chugging down the bottle of milk like a thirsty man almost dying of dehydration before slamming it to a recyclable bin near. Katsuki doesn't speak to him until the train arrives and Izuku honestly isn't sure what he did wrong.