v. ice prince

Can isn't sure how long he's been sitting on a covered toilet inside a locked cubicle in a random comfort room when he suddenly hears his cousin calling him.

"Can? Are you here?"

"Tar, I'm here."

Can immediately unlocks the door and goes outside. He sees Tar with an amused look directed at him while holding his extra shirt. Can reaches out for the extra shirt but Tar pulls it away from him before Can could even get a hold of it.

"You sneaky little shit, why didn't you tell me the ice prince is after you?"

Can raises his eyebrow and snorts. "The what now?"

"The ice prince."

"Speak human why don't you-Tar, can you give me that shirt already, I feel dirty." Can pulls the extra shirt from Tar's hand and removes his own stained uniform then he wears Tar's extra shirt.

Good thing it's a loose shirt, Can's not really pleased with fitted shirts. Can stands in front of the mirror and begins to fix his appearance when Tar begins to explain to him who the 'Ice Prince' is.

"Tin. The Ice Prince, duh. I've heard what happened at the cafeteria. How the hell did you know him? I thought I'm the only one you know here."

"Well, I now know Pete and about Tin, I literally just met him yesterday-" Can stops fixing his hair and faces his cousin with a cringe on his face. "And really, Ice Prince? He calls himself that?"

"Well yeah- I mean not him but the school gave him that because he has this poker face hence, the title."

Can wants to snort. Really, he should have expected that of course, Tin has that kind of nickname, that guy's literally living in a teen fiction novel.

"Don't tell me his friends have too?"

"Yep. Actually, he and his friends are called The Royal 5-"

"What?" This time, Can does snort and laugh. Who calls themselves that name? It's like being in a 90's band with a bad name.

"It's not funny Can, everyone respects them, well, not everyone because you're here now. Anyway, so about the Royal 5-Stop laughing Can!" Tar rolls his eyes at him when Can continues laughing.

"I can't help it. It sounds stupid to me."

"Anyway, the Royal 5, they are literally the Princes here. Pond's the Pervert Prince, Ae's that Gentleman Prince, Tum's the Talented Prince and Kengkla's the Rich Prince and Tin is the Ice Prince. Basically, it just depicts their personalities."

"So Tin's like Elsa?"

Tar rolls his eyes at Can's analogy. "He can be Jack Frost."

"They let the people call them those names? It sounds stupid, really stupid. Whoever thinks of that must still be stuck in grade school."

"Yeah. Tum also likes to think so."

"Wait, you know Tum?"

Tar nods and raises his eyebrow at him. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? You know him too?"

"Yeah. I met him earlier at the rooftop." Something dawns on Can. "Is it just me but why does it feel like I'm suddenly meeting all the important people here? My initial plan was to blend in with everyone and now I'm all here, again, creating another chaos. It's like I'm luring all the dangers to me."

Tar gives him a sympathetic smile and hugs him. "Everything will be okay, don't you worry. What happened from your former school won't happen here if that's what you're worried about."