EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part III)

[PREVIOUSLY:

YING: (notices her paper is with Yaya) Hey! That's my paper, you cheater!

PAPA ZOLA: (glares at Yaya) Ooh...Cheating, eh...?

???: (stands abruptly) MR. PAPA!

(Papa Zola turns to the sudden aggressive stance of BoBoiBoy's voice.)

BOBOIBOY: (puts on a fierce face) With all due respect, Mr. Papa, I believe Yaya wouldn't do such a thing. I mean, Yaya is better than this, (turns to her) right?

YAYA: (blushes in embarrassment) BoBoiBoy...]

[And I just made Yaya actually blush at BoBoiBoy...LOL]

SAME SETTING...

PAPA ZOLA: (begins to smirk) Hmm...Are you sure, BoBoiBoy...? Or are you just protecting your friend here, showing your bias to her?!

SOME STUDENTS: (suspect) Oooohhh...

YING: (starts loosing it) Makes sense because you want to remain on the top and you can't admit that you're not smart, huh?!

YAYA: (starts bowing down in shame)

MORE STUDENTS: (suspect louder) OOOOHHH...!

BOBOIBOY: But, Mr. Papa! Can't we just get into an agreement and just hear Yaya's side of the story too?!

(Numerous students murmur their own opinions. While Gopal never bothers to keep his voice lowered.)

GOPAL: (speaks his mind) But...if we ask Yaya, won't she loop out of the question and lie that she isn't guilty...?

BOBOIBOY: (stresses) GOPAL!!!

FANG: (scoffs) Stop standing up for her, BoBoiBoy. Besides, who are you to prove it's not her fault?!

BOBOIBOY: (turns to him) Who's side are you guys on?!

YING: So, you ARE biased?!

BOBOIBOY: Ying! She's your friend!

PAPA ZOLA: Enough, BoBoiBoy! Sit back down!

BOBOIBOY: (forced to sit, frowning)(His mind: Sorry, Yaya...)

PAPA ZOLA: (finally gets more serious) You know what, my dear students of Justice...(goes stupid again) You have no right to resolve this case! For I, Justice, know the truth itself!!!

PAPA ZOLA: (sneers at Yaya and grabs her paper swiftly) F MINUS! (marks it as such furiously)

YAYA: What?!

PAPA ZOLA: (slams her paper into the teacher's table, not returning it to her) Cheating is a major offense, my young lady! I am sure this punishment will haunt you the rest of the school year! Do you understand, Yaya?!

YAYA: (tries to hold back her tears, but ends up running out of the room)

BOBOIBOY: (mumbles) Yaya...

YAYA: (slams the door behind her)

YING: (whispers) Serves her right...