Chapter 18*The devil caught me*

I raised the knife to stab him on the head but the pair of hands that stopped me frightened me to death. I couldn't believe what was happening. I should've known someone like him wouldn't be killed so easily.

My heart stopped beating as Liam opened his eyes and stared at me angry. I forgot how to breath and as soon as I tried taking his hand off me but I wasn't strong enough. I dead a million times seeing his face. How could I have been so stupid? I could've just poison him.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" He shouted jumping out of the bed. "I asked you a fucking question." He added staring into my eyes.

"I--I--I was---." I don't know how to lie and I know if I lie to him he will kill me but I also know if I tell him the truth he will still kill me.

"Good one Stacey. I'm so fucking proud of you." His words shocked me. I was speechless and confused. What the hell is wrong with him? What kind of a human being would ever say that after almost dying.

"You know Stacey. I was thinking of teaching you how to protect yourself, how to kill if you have to but now that you practiced on me. I don't need to teach you anymore." He had an evil smirk as he kept talking about crazy things. I wish kaitlyn's mother would let me stay with them. I know if I ask her if I can stay with them she would agree but kaitlyn lied to her. She told her mother I wanted a place of my own and I didn't feel comfortable with them.

"If you done think can I tell you something?" Liam shouted making me snap out of my thoughts. "Now that you seem like the Stacey I love, I want to remind you that a few guys will be staying here for a couple of days. And don't ask me when because I don't fucken know."

"It's your house so stop telling me all this please. I'm not feeling well, I just want to sleep." I said and he shook his head angry.

"It's our house Stacey so don't make that same mistake again. By the way before you leave." He paused and I looked at him confused. "If you want to kill me next time don't hesitate." He winked at me. "And make sure you do kill me because if you don't kill me next time and you try to kill me, I'll punish you in a way you were never punished."

"You already punished me enough." I shouted without thinking and he turned around.

"What the hell do you mean that?" He shouted shaking me. "When did I punish you?' He questioned.

He didn't know. You can't tell him Stacey or else his going to kill everyone. Liam might also kill us too, he loves children. Stacey promise me you will never utter a word about being pregnant to Liam.

Calum's words started playing in my head. Calum knows Liam best and he would know something that would make him lose it so there's no way I can tell Liam anything.

Liam's POV.

"Tell me when did I punish you?" I shouted again and she opened her mouth to say something and somehow whatever she was thinking about changed her mind. She took minutes to answer one fucking question. I can't believe she still thinks she can lie to me without me knowing,

"You hit me Liam. That was enough punishment." Tears started streaming downs angels face as she mumbled those words. She must've been so hurt, how could I hurt her so much. I love her and I know I shouldn't have lay a finger on her.

I promise you angel I'll give you the family you always wanted and I Liam Salvatore will avenge both our families.

"Never lie to me again because I hate it angel. Now go sleep before I punish you for trying to kill me." She quickly ran out of my room and I jumped on my bed. I still can't believe my own angel tried to kill me but why?