~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~

~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to TNA1404 for this idea. They have been one of the best supporters for this book ever since they started reading. Seriously, I have never seen another follower be as dedicated with their comments as Tina (This will probably be your nickname from now on XD)

*Whispers* Love you, Tina, <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

"...We get fan mail?"

- Hosuh (DanPlan)

KEITH

You clamped a hand over your mouth as the weirdest hiccup popped out of your mouth. Cosmo and Keith looked at you from the other corners of the living room with a blank face. This was worse than waking up to bloody sheets. Your face began to beat red. You wanted to hide, but cooking dinner didn't help. You quickly turned around and prayed that Keith didn't see your blush.

"Aww," Keith cooed. "Are you blushing?"

"What?" You laughed. "No."

"Did you, the hard-headed, butt-kicking badass blush from your own hiccup?"

"No!" You exclaimed. "It's just... Hot in the kitchen..."

"Oh, it's the heat is it?" Keith smiled. "So you're not blushing because I said, "Your face is freaking adorable when you blush?"

Your face flushed even darker. "N-no," your voice cracked. You fumbled around with the spoon, the pot lid and towels. Anything to distract you from your current state of embarrassment was worth it! "I-um, I'm going to run to the bathroom!" You stammered.

Keith watched you dash the kitchen to the bathroom with a curved smile. He laughed silently, turning to Cosmo. "She's so cute when she blushes."

Cosmo rolled out his tongue and smiled. He growled low rumble and whine, gesturing his head to the bathroom door.

"Don't worry," Keith smiled, "I'm going to keep her forever."

HUNK

Hunk was in the kitchen while you were harvesting the eggs. Getting dreamy in the morning wasn't a foreign activity for Hunk. If any guy was in love with you just as Hunk was, they would understand that you were the only thing that could persuade him to do just about anything... Except maybe burn a perfectly good meal.

Hunk shook his head as you walked into the kitchen with a basket full of eggs. "Hey Hunk," you smiled, "the hens were a little angsty so I had to use some corn to make sure everyone was out." You placed the basket on the counter, noticing his face was half awake. "Hey, Hunk?"

You waved your hand in front of his face as you tried to wake him up. Quick motions, mentions of food, even actual food didn't bring him back into reality. You stared at him quizzically as Hunk stumbled around singing.

"Bun-bun, can we please get married?"

Your jaw dropped open as Hunk continued to sway around like a drunk man... Actually, a lovesick man was what he was. A drunken lovesick man, wanting to stay intoxicated by you. And boy oh boy were you shocked.

"Hu-hunk?" Your breaths shortened into panicked pants as Hunk danced around the kitchen.

"I could make your favourite dinner and pretend to ask you out. And then drop on my knees and ask you the question with a ring. Or maybe I could take you to the theme park and let you scream your beautiful voice out. Oh! I could invite your family over and surprise you together!"