Feeling

Ash Lee felt something warm and soft on her back. She just woke up from her sleep and she was sure that her eyes were swollen when she opened them. They felt heavy and dry with all the crying she did last night with Choi Seung Hyun.

"Oh no, I didn't." She then remembered her last memory before blacking out was with the actor in her bed. Regret instantly filled her as she froze in her position, thinking how she just messed up with the two members on the same day. "I'm a terrible human being." She thought to herself.

The actress carefully turned around to bravely face what's behind her the whole time. "Please let him be asleep so I can sneak away." She begged internally.

"Ahhhh!" Ash Lee screamed and scrambled down from her bed.

Instead of seeing Choi Seung Hyun's chiselled features, she saw a huge panda stuffed toy so big that it took up the rest of her bed.

Her door opened right after, revealing a man entering with a huge grin.

"That's what you get for letting hyung sleep in the same bed as you." Lee Seungri rolled his eyes at Ash but helped her stand up either way by offering his small, soft hand.

She scoffed at his gesture. "You're such a brat." The actress propped herself up. "Why is there a big cotton-stuffed, endangered animal on my bed?"

"Really? That's how you will describe it?" He raised an eyebrow. "Guess you're still not in the best mood. I brought it so that it'll comfort you when I'm not around." He beamed.

"It'll suffocate me first before it can do its job." Ash snapped and Seungri's face fell. She immediately tried to run back to her tracks. "Of course, I'd prefer BigBang's 'panda'."

The maknae brightened up to her statement and wrestled her down to her bed, forcing Ash to snuggle with the huge stuffed toy.

"Mmfff!" The actress struggled. "Seungri stop! My shirt is inching upwards!"

He still did not halt and continued to tickle her then exposed midriff. She laughed uncontrollably until tears formed in her eyes.

"Lee Seung Hyun, enough!" A deep voice yelled.

The two froze and looked towards the door to see Choi Seung Hyun leaning on the jamb. He looked at Seungri with a serious, disapproving expression.

The singer took the cue and got off the bed, pulling Ash Lee's top down. He passed by Seung Hyun at the door and whispered. "At least I managed to remove her shirt in bed."

Seung Hyun glared at him and aimed to hit the back of his head but Seungri ran away to the kitchen. "Come back here, you little jerk!"

That morning, while carrying a large stuffed panda up the YG Entertainment dormitories, Lee Seungri entered the password to Ash's place. He carefully squeezed himself in and the bear inside.

Planning to surprise the actress with his gift, it seemed like he was the one who was shocked to find his hyung sleeping side by side with Ash Lee. They were not entirely entangled with each other but the thought that the two spent a night together in bed infuriated him.

Seungri dropped the stuffed toy to the floor and went to Seung Hyun's side. He harshly nudged the actor but not to the extent that would wake Ash up. The older opened an eye to peek on who woke him and was annoyed to see their maknae who has an angry expression on his face.

"Why?" Seung Hyun mouthed.

The younger just pointed at him then towards the door — making a gesture for Seung Hyun to get out. The other just glared at him scarily but Seungri, almost for the first time, didn't back down to his hyung.