Junhao/ SEVENTEEN

fluff

Summary- Minghao Just has their first child. They just came home. This is their new life.

Cute family moment

Minghao has given birth to a little boy a few days ago. They had just got home today.

They wanted alone time so they asked everyone to leave them be for a few days after they left the hospital.

When they got home they took the baby upstairs putting him in the crib he had in their room as he was to small to sleep in his own room.

The baby slept as minghao showered and jun unpacked bags.

Minghao finished showering and dried off putting on some shorts a large sweater that was easier to get on and off when he had to feed the baby.

Jun showered and got dressed coming into the room just as the baby woke up to eat.

Minghao got up to get the baby as jun sat in the middle of the bed against the head board.

Minghao handed jun the baby as he crawled on the bed sitting between juns legs.

Once Hao was comfy jun gave him the baby

Minghao smiled softly as he moved the baby against his chest so he could eat.

Minghao laid his head back against juns shoulder as he fed the baby closing his eyes.

Jun smiled kissing haos forehead.

Once the baby was finished Hao fixed his sweater and burped the baby holding the little boy
Close to his chest as he fell asleep against jun.

Jun smiled looking at his husband and at their son.

He had everything he'd ever wanted.

He couldn't be anymore thankful.

He watched his husband and son sleep peacefully before falling asleep.

Short I know but I thought it might be cute so woo. -B