33%

"Have you eaten?" Yoongi asks, as his gaze continues to focus on something else. He's currently still making the song for Got7 and even though Ina knows he's busy, she still decided to video call him for a few minutes.

"Yeah. We are going out soon."

"Where?"

"Jaein wants to buy a Christmas tree even though Christmas is like, a month away."

"Have fun." He glances at the camera and smiles.

"Okay, I will text you when I'm back." I nod, not wanting to end the call yet.

"Ina," He calls seriously and look at the camera for longer than 10 seconds for the first time today.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry I haven't been giving you time. Please endure it for another few weeks. I love you so much."

A big smile appears on her face, "I understand

A big smile appears on her face, "I understand. I love you too."

He nods, "Go on and get ready."

"Bye!" She smiles, waving at the camera slightly before ending the call.

Quickly picking a knee length coat from her closet, she grabs her phone and rushes out of her room just to be greeted by the sight of Jimin sitting in their living room.

"Oh," She pauses awkwardly. "Are you coming along too?"

At her question, Jimin starts to think if his presence is bothering her that much.

"I am." He nods, straightening his back.

"Okay, how about Taehyung?"

"He's coming too. He went to the bathroom." He replies, nodding towards the bathroom.

"Oh, cool

"Oh, cool."

He watches her approach the couch in small steps before finally taking a seat across him. Both of them let the silence engulf them, Ina internally praying that Jaein, Jungook or Taehyung would just save her from this situation.