Ch. 14 - Where Have The Puppies Gone?

Chapter Fourteen - Where Have The Puppies Gone?

-

Hunter awoke before Raven and carefully snuck away from the bed. He took a moment to undo her restraints, figuring she wouldn't attempt escape with all the hostages in the house. Once he was done, he headed downstairs. Ghost and Shadow were already awake and eagerly waiting for him to appear.

"So? How'd it go?" Ghost asked the moment Hunter was in view.

"I think we made progress." Hunter answered.

"Good. Shadow and I got the captives all settled in. We fastened chains to the walls. I think it'll hold them without issues." he informed Hunter.

"Great. I'm gonna go down and see." Hunter stated before walking towards the basement door.

Hunter chuckled when he saw how his friends "organized" the campers. Men were on one side, women on the other. The females were lined up by hair color, starting with blondes and moving up to darker colors. They were organized secondary by weight. After passing by the wall a couple times, he spotted a woman roughly Raven's size. Glancing around, he noticed the keys were hanging by the door. He counted in the same number of spaces the woman was positioned at and grabbed the key.

"Hey there darlin'." Hunter greeted her upon returning, "Now don't fight me okay. I just need to borrow your clothes."

Hunter undid the woman's shorts and slid them down her legs, uncuffing only one foot at a time. She whimpered and cried but Hunter ignored the typical sounds. Then he uncuffed a wrist and pulled her shirt half off. Noticing the bra underneath, he figured he should probably grab that too. Once all the clothes were removed and the woman rebound naked, he kissed her forehead.

"Thanks hun." he whispered before returning to Raven.

Ghost stopped him on the way and demanded he bring up the breakfast he prepared for Raven.

"She didn't eat at all yesterday, which is bad medically. Plus, chick's dig breakfast in bed the morning after." Ghost explained while handing Hunter a bowl of oatmeal and plate of fresh fruit.

When Hunter opened the bedroom door, he found Raven wrapped in a blanket, staring out the window.

"Thinking of escaping again?" he asked, clearly catching her by surprise.

"No," she answered after jumping, "I'm just looking."

"Well maybe we can go for a walk later. I found you some clothes, and Ghost made you breakfast so it's probably edible." he joked.

Raven sat on the bed and pushed the clothes to the side. She reached for the food and paused before taking a bite.

"Is it drugged?" she asked.

Hunter laughed, "Not to my knowledge."

"Okay." she answered before scooping out a heaping spoonful of oatmeal and topping it with a slice of banana.

She ate all her breakfast with a smile, and then proceeded to get dressed. Hunter's watch went off at the worst possible time, and he cursed himself for having to go to the bathroom instead of watching Raven get ready for the day. When he returned she was fully dressed, and grabbing at the ends of her hair in frustration. He hadn't noticed how tangled and frizzy it become until then.

"I'll get you a brush tomorrow. In fact, you should make a list of things you need." he commented.

Raven turned and smiled. Her grin faded when Hunter undid the restraints that kept Jane attached to the floor. Her hands were still bound when he forced her to her feet.