49

The twins, Tuwaine and Paddy were also staying at Tom and Haz's house that night. Paddy, Tuwaine and Sam slept in the living room on the sofas and armchairs whilst Harry went in with Essie. Tom and Harrison were staying in their rooms as usual.

It was really early the next morning when Harry laid awake in bed, his arm draped over Essie as she slept soundly beside him. Despite not being a lover of sleep, it seemed Harry's presence kept her out like a light.

Her laid smiling, twiddling a curl of her hair with his other hand, admiring her beauty as the morning sun poured through the curtains that they hadn't shut the night before because they had fallen asleep during Essie's explanation about some constellations and their meanings. Her voice trailing off as her eyes fluttered shut, Harry following soon after.

He loved to look at Essie, even if it sounded creepy, because he liked the idea of her being his. Yes, he had already had a girlfriend before and yes he felt happy when he was with her but being with Essie was different. As much as she is his girlfriend and of course, they acted like it, she is also one of his best friends. It wasn't like the typical "boyfriend-girlfriend" thing, it didn't change when they had got together, it was still them. Still Essie and Harry. Harry and Essie.

The girl shifted in her sleep, licking her lips and yawning. It seemed as if the light had affected her as her eyes opened but squinted shut as she turned her head away from the window to come face to face with a grinning Harry.

"Morning," she yawned rubbing her eyes, wiping away the sleep that clumped up in the corners. "How long have you been awake? You could have woken me."

"As much as I kind of wanted to, you need sleep, Esme, and well, I got a great view this morning so I'm not complaining." He smirked as his fingers travelled to her face where her hand rested at the top of her neck and on her jawline.

Essie chuckled, leaning her head into his hand as his thumb gently ran across her cheek bone. "Whereas, I may need to go back to Specsavers! I got blinded by two things! The sun and you."

Harry winked at her and leaned forward pressing a small kiss to her lips. Essie sighed in content as she flopped back onto her pillow and stared at the ceiling.

"I've been thinking..." she began, her hand fiddling with the hem of the duvet.

"About?" Asked Harry as he leaned down to his bag and took out his camera, turning it on and waiting for it to load. When it did, he carefully snapped a few shots of Essie as the light shone in on them. After the first shot, she had heard the shutter and turned to looked at Harry and he still continued to take some photos. Stopping after three more.

Essie rolled her eyes at they typical Harry Holland action as he placed his camera carefully on the bedside table. "I might dye my hair blonde again."

"Why?" Harry asked her, now cuddling into her side and nuzzling his head into her neck.

Essie giggled as Harry's hair tickled her and his breath did too! "I don't know, I just kinda feel like it. Stop!...and plus it's not like I have anything on right now meaning they want my natural hair. Stop it! That tickles!" She exclaimed pushing his shoulder.

Instead, Harry moved his face from her neck and onto her face where he peppered her with kisses. Essie giggled and giggled as Harry didn't stop until four loud knocks banged on the door.

"Harry! I swear to God-" Harrison shouted pushing open the bedroom door. At the sight of Harry leaning over Essie, Harrison picked up a jumped from the chair and flung it at the boy. "My cousin, remember that you div! Now come on, we're going out for breakfast!"

He shut the door behind him and once he was gone Harry burst out laughing climbing off of Essie and standing up. Harry stretches his arms out groaning as his body clicked just as Essie clambered off of the bed, tripping slightly. She sighed and made the bed before crouching down to her suitcase picking out some clothes.

Harry stood flicking through the photos he had taken and stopped at one. Essie was looking at him as he took this shot and she looked breathtaking. "Ess, you should look at this photo. I love it!" He exclaimed and she joined him leaning over to look at the camera screen.

"Creep." She laughed, "send it to me though."

Harry nodded. Essie picked up her clothes, kissed his cheek and headed off to the bathroom where she got changed. Then went into the living room where Paddy was sat with Tessa.

"Good morning, Paddy," she greeted sitting beside him and leaning to stroke Tessa who washed her failing gleefully.

Paddy looked up and smiled, "Morning," he replied, "where is Harry?"

"Still in the bedroom? I think? I don't know," she shrugged, "sleep okay?"

The boy nodded, "other than Sam snoring."

"I do not snore!" Sam shouted from the kitchen where he and Tom were making hot drinks. "Coffee, Essie?" He asked once seeing the girl sat with his brother.

"Yes please!"

Sam nodded his head in response as Paddy shook his head at Sam's shout. "He does too!" Paddy whispered, snickering.

* * *

🖤 liked by paddyholland2004, asabopp and 10,009 others

essiemulligan99: just heard Ed's new album. I love him even more! 😍 @teddysphotos

View all comments

NedtheLad what a babe!

momo gahhh 🔥🔥

hayesgrier 😍

milliebobbybrown danggggg❤️

liapappaskemp omggg you look gorgeous! 😘

essiemulligan99 thank you hun @liapappaskemp 🧡🧡

zenslaya wow Harry's photography just keeps getting better

kieranalleyne whoa! Lil' bubba is all grown up! Love you lots sis ❤️😘

essiemulligan99 love you too bro 🧡🧡 @kieranalleyne

xxxpeterparkerxxx Harry definitely took this in bed!