50

🖤 liked by hazosterfield, zendaya and 5899 others

harryholland64: coffee shop ♾
tagged: essiemulligan99, samholland1999

view all comments

harryhollandrus cute ❤️

essiemulligan99 how does the lighting hit you great but with me I look old af 😂

zendaya ginger bbys

essiemulligangermany anyone else wondering what they're looking at?

samholland1999 photography skillz

propmull_usa gahhhhh 😍😍

harryholland64 no you don't @essiemulligan99 😡

* * *

🖤 liked by brooklynandbailey, samretford and 11,457 others

essiemulligan99: this is why Harry is the photographer.
tagged: tomholland2013, harryholland64

view all comments

essiemulliganfan bahaha

prop_mull you looked possessed 🤣

tomhollandchina I love you!

slvtherins_ devil child

tomholland2013 fuck off I took a better one than this!

essiemulligan99 you spammed my phone! @tomholland2013

nikkihollandphotography language @tomholland2013

hessienews follow me to find out all about Hessie! Check out my recent for proof!

slvtherins_ go fuck yourself @hessienews

* * *

🖤 liked by mulliganbbys, tuwainebae and 1989 others

hessienews: Okay, so they have to be dating. It's so obvious! Harry is constantly complementing her, posting hearts and kisses on her comments! Not to mention that they clearly try to be together as much as possible! When he posts, the majority are photos (recently) of him and her. Plus, that photo Harry posted then deleted. You know, the one with the caption "I'm a 6, she's a 10, she's so fit I'm insecure!" Hmmmm, why did he delete it?! 😏 comment what you guys think. Dating of not dating? And follow me for more proof!

View all comments

essiemullusa they have to be dating!

hessieismyotp I hope they are together! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

hollandboos I don't think they are. She's Haz's cousin and surely he wouldn't like it. They're just friends.

caoimheholland I think they are but seriously, GIVE THEM PRIVACY!

jujuonthatbeat she's 16, he's 17 nearly 18 that's disgusting!

bubble that's one year gap! So what?! @jujonthatbeat

Pepperpotts you spelt complimenting wrong.

zenslaya yes I want them together, but stop getting all up in their business. If they are together so be it. If they aren't, so what?

hessienews haters gonna hate 🤷🏼‍♂️ @zenslaya @caoimheholland

* * *

"Have you seen that account?" Sam Asked Harry And Essie who were playing noughts and crosses on a little whiteboard.

"What account?" Asked Harry nonchalantly, blocking's Essie's nought with a cross.

Sam Replied, "Hessienews, apparently they have proof that you are together. To be honest, they are not wrong."

Essie looked up cocking her right eyebrows at Sam. The boy plucked his phone from the seat beside him and tapped on it quickly, before tossing it to her. Thankfully, Essie managed to catch it and she looked at what was on the screen. Harry read over her shoulder as they looked through the account.

"They are," she said, looking at Harry who snickered at one of the photos they had used of Essie.

"It's not my fault I like complimenting you," Harry shrugged kissing her cheek.

"Look, Harry we get it, Essie is your girlfriend but can you not? I'm trying to eat these Pringles, not throw them up!" Exclaimed Paddy who was sat on the floor. "Honestly, you're gross. Not you Essie, you're cool."

Essie giggled as Harry threw a pillow at his younger brother. Paddy rolled his eyes and returned to eating his Pringles.

"Are you guys going to publicise your relationship?" Asked Tuwaine who was on the Xbox with Tom and Sam.

Essie shrugged as she had done with previous questions about their relationship in that 24 hours. Honestly, she was just going with the flow, with no previous experience it seemed that this was the only way forward for her.

Harry nodded, "maybe in a while, not just yet. I think we'll just see how it goes, you know? That alright, Esme?"

Essie nodded her head, and played her go in their game just as she got a text message. Glancing at her phone, she saw a message from Prop.

Prop 🧡
Can you FaceTime later?
Want you to meet the cast x

Me
Sure let me know
what time x

She pushed the thought about publicly announcing their relationship to the back of her head and thought only about what was happening that day, and that day only. Essie was excited to know just who was in the cast of Prop's new movie, he had briefly mentioned that there was a few faces that she knew well and well, now Essie couldn't wait!

Harry brought her out of her daydream by nudging her. "Your go," he told her.

Essie returned to their game, the topic of conversation ending. For now...