Hello Counselor: Christmas Special

"We actually have a surprise for fans. Please come out."

The staff members dragged a big box to the stage.

"Wow it's big enough for someone to be in there," stated Choi Taejoon.

The MCs opened the box to find nothing in there.

The audience looked so disappointed. Then they heard something singing Hana's latest song Sue me.

So sue me for looking so pretty tonight
Wearing your favorite color under the lights
For moving on, doing everything right
So sue me for being good friends with your friends
And running into you at the place that we met
For being something you can't forget
So sue me 🎶

It was none other than Hana herself.

"Hello everyone. Since it's Christmas, I decided to donate some of my cherished items."

The staff brought in another box which contained all of Hana's autographed albums and even an expensive jacket from her fashion line;SOuL.

Alright let's start bidding at $10

The whole audience bid.

Soon after it got to $400 and there were 15 people still bidding including No.59.

"Wow I never thought it was get this high." exclaimed Hana.

A loud voice from the back, "$800"  in English.

Austin, Chungha, and Hana gasped at the price.

They quickly translated the amount which the MCs couldn't believe. Someone had doubled the bid in one go. He won the bid.

The $800 bidder pulled his mask down to reveal Hana's youngest brother, Mingyu.

Her fans screamed once they saw who it was. Mingyu was brought to the stage where Hana hugged him.

"Mingyu, you already have all my albums at home. Why are you bidding?"

"I want to give them to No. 59"

The audience gasped at the revelation.

"May I ask why Mingyu-ssi you want to give it to him?" asked one of the MCs.

"I've seen his dance videos where he covers my Noona's songs. It's a thank you for promoting and dancing to her songs." explained Mingyu.

No.59 couldn't believe his eyes and ears. As he slid down the stairs, Hana and Mingyu helped him.

"You were bidding for Chungha's items and lost but Hana's little brother decided to give these to you. How do you feel?"

"I feel honored and very grateful."

"Don't cry Lee Gangyong," Hana and Mingyu said that the same time.

No. 59 whose real name was Gangyong couldn't believe that two famous people were telling him this.

Seeing that he was going to cry, Hana and Mingyu both embraced him in a hug.

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
•••••••

Watch Hana surprise audience at Hello Counselor.

Hana's brother Mingyu buys gift for one of Hana's fans.

Mingyu (Hana's brother) does an $800 bid to give the prize to a fan.

Famous Ulzzang gives a fan a generous gift on Hello Counselor.