Vikklan- Panel

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I swung my feet back and forth under the table, looking around the panel at the rest of the guys while they talked. It was an entire Pack panel and we were all at a gaming convention in London, staying at the Sidemen house while all of the Sidemen, bar Vikk who was sitting beside me, were off skiing in Austria.

Vikk hadn't had many feelings for skiing after last time, understandable considering he spent 3 days in hospital, so he stayed behind with the rest of us.

I was sitting on my hands because otherwise I would be bouncing around like an idiot, I knew I had had a little too much sugar before the panel and now my energy was overflowing. I was hyper to say the least and I didn't want to be sitting at a table being asked questions, I wanted to walk around and see what people were working on, I wanted to meet the fans.

"This one's for Vikk." I looked up, seeing a young girl with the audience microphone in her hand. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Vikk grinned and rolled his eyes but I was the way he went red under his make up, making me smile.

"No, I don't. Sorry to all the fangirls but I'm single and quite happy for it to be that way." I poked his side.

"Why'd ya go red then?" I teased, speaking into the microphone so everyone could hear me. "Vikky's got a crush! Vikky's got a crush!!!"

I heard laughter from the audience and Vikk went an even brighter red, glaring at me sideways as a way of telling me to stop. But I didn't. I wanted to panel to be over so leaving everyone on a high note should do that, and I could do that if I kept teasing Vikk.

"Who's your crush Vikk? Is it..." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Is it Preston? Or Mitch? Or Jerome? Maybe it's Rob? Is it that girl you're friends with?"

By that point he was completely fed up with me and shoved me in the side, almost making me tip off my chair. I could hear the laughter and shouts in the audience but much to their disappointment, Preston tapped on his mic.

"I think we'd better leave everything there guys, thank you so much for coming! Look out for our new videos!!" There was screaming and shouting as we left the stage and Vikk was glaring at me like I was the devil himself, so I decided to make the most of it and tease him some more.

Why not? I mused. Annoying him was fun, especially since I maybe had a wee bit of a crush on him.

"Really Lachlan?" He moaned, stomping around. "Did you have to do that? Now there's gonna be fanfiction everywhere and speculation about who that girl is you mentioned! There isn't even a girl, you made it up!!!"

I pouted and poked his hips.

"Awwww is the little kitten mad?" I teased, dodging his first attempt to hit me in the stomach. I knew he didn't mean it, he was just a little bit angry and annoyed.

"Lachlan!!! Stop!!!" He pleaded, practically yelling at me and that was where Preston stepped in. He wrapped his arms around Vikk's waist when he tried to hit me again, holding onto him tightly as Vikk squirmed, trying to release himself from his grasp. "Let me go Preston!!!"

"Hey the kitten's restrained!" I teased from a safe distance of a few feet away and Preston glared at me, loosening his hold just a little bit to get his message across. He was quite clearly considering letting Vikk go and I held up my hand, not really wanting Vikk to hit me. "Alright, alright, I yield, calm your farm. It ain't a big deal."

Vikk glared at me and stalked away when Preston let him go, leaving a lot of tension between us.

----------------------------------------------