☁️✨

Do you ever just sit and stare at your phone for hours waiting for the one person who makes your entire day brighter to text you ?

That's what was happening in this case for Y/N L/N.

Finn Wolfhard was his name.

He was the type of popular you wouldn't think of. He wasn't a douche bad that would make out with any girl he saw in the hallways.

He didn't make fun of any people who looked the slightest bit different than any other person out there.

And no,
He didn't play sports.

Sure his friends were some of the more popular jocks but he was never like them.

While his friend were playing at their football games and watching every other football game on their TV on Saturday's, Finn spent his time with a guitar.

Y/N had met him at a vinyl shop that her uncle had owned since he was in his mid 30's. She had been debating wether or not she would stay or ditch work to go to the coffee shop next door when the bell rang.

She sighed as she realized she wouldn't be able to get her coffee. Her mouth watered as she thought about the warm cup of coffee that she could imagine herself drinking at that exact moment.

That's when she saw him.

He was looking down at one specific vinyl.

Down in Heaven by Twin Peaks.

She smiled when she saw the piece he was holding. Growing up Y/N had been introduced to hip-hop artists only. Her parents were never the type to sit down and listen to indie music or rock music.

As Y/N grew older she saw her uncle more often and he introduced her to new artists and new genres of music she had never experienced growing up.
-
Y/N smiled as she thought back to only a couple years back when she heard that exact same vinyl the boy was staring at.

It had been about 5 minutes and the boy was in the same position.

She sighed and decided to walk towards the stranger.

"Hey I'm Y/N nice to meet you" Y/N held her hand out as she waited for him to shake her hand.

-
This is probably gonna be a two part thInG so here's part one 🤠