Episode 6 And....another one...

"Y/N, hi!"
Great, another one. Kim Seokjin, the oldest one, and HOPEFULLY the last one.
"Sigh." You lay down on the bed, surprised there was still room with all of them on your bed.
"Guys, why are there so many of you?" You said as the youngest decided to respond. "At least we're not thirteen." He said as you felt your heart stop for a second as you thought of it.
Seven is enough, I don't need anymore animals!
"This is a tiny place." You said as they all looked at you.
"So?" Hoseok said as you got up and looked at all of them.
"This place is way too tiny for you." You said as they all shook their heads.
"No it's not!" Taehyung said as everyone else nodded.
"The living room is enough, and the other room is also enough." Jimin added as everyone turned to him. "What other room?" You said as he got up and we all followed him. He eventually lead you to a door you never had seen before.

 He eventually lead you to a door you never had seen before

He opened it and you were shook at the room before you.

OH. MY. GOD.

"Jimin, what on earth is this?!" You said as he entered and so did the rest of the boys

"Jimin, what on earth is this?!" You said as he entered and so did the rest of the boys. "I found it yesterday." He said as you hugged him. "Thank you so much, Jimin." You said as he hugged you back and you caught Yoongi in the corner of your eye layed on the couch. Suddenly, Seokjin pulled Jimin away from you and he stood in front of you.
"What animal do you think I am?" He said as you thought of an animal."Wolf?" He shook his head. "Fox?" He shook his head. "Lion?" He shook his head. "If he was a lion we would be fighting right now." Taehyung commented. "I'm a llama." He said you cracked up and started laughing. " Nice." You said as he untied your ponytail and messed up your hair. You sat next to Yoongi and he layed his head on your lap.
It's been five minutes and this room is already messy. I don't know where the feathers came from again, but they're all scattered around the floor, Taehyung is laying on the floor in his animal  form, Jungkook is in his bunny form playing a weird game with Jimin, Hoseok is playing rock, paper, scissors with Seokjin, and they're all screaming.
It's not scared screaming, it's fun screaming, and somehow, Yoongi is sleeping through all of this. You poke his cheek and he opens his eyes. You signal him to go outside with you and he does. You close the door and take him to the living room. "What is it?" He said as you both sat on the couch. "All of this is weird." You said as he looked at you confused. "What?" He said. "Why are you guys even here?" You said as he looked at you with big eyes. "D-Do you not like us anymore?" He said as he pouted, making you feel awful about what you said. "No, it's not that! It's just..." You said. "Where did you come from?" You said as he looked at the wall. "If we knew, we wouldn't be here, or we would've told you before." He said as the sadness in his voice stood out. You heard someone knock on the door and you opened it revealing Namjoon. "I talked to the woman who used to take care of me, she said I could live here." His smile filled the room with light as you closed the door after he entered. You looked at Yoongi and noticed he was looking at you with a sad look. "Hey..." You said as you sat next to him again. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said." You said as you hugged him and you could hear him purring. His ears and tail poped out and his tail started twitching.
"You should've talked to Seokjin instead." He said as he fell asleep in your arms.

**********************************************************************************

"Good morning~." You heard Jimin say as he poked your cheek. "We're going out!" Jungkook said as you woke up and realized you were trapped in Yoongi's grip.
"Hyung, seems to be in a deep sleep."

"You think so?"