Dark x Host- Nicknames

"You know I don't like it when you call me that!" The small raven haired male screeched, his face near blood red.

"You let Wilford call you 'Darky', I should have every right to call MY boyfriend whatever nickname I want to." The older replied plainly. He couldn't understand why the younger was so upset.

"I know that, Host! And I'm not saying it's a bad thing! Just....You called me 'Kitten' in public! KITTEN!!!"

"I don't think you realize how accurate the nickname is, Dark. And besides, it's not like anyone is brave enough to laugh at you."

Dark shook his head and went to sit down on the couch, Host followed him and Dark laid his head on the Hosts shoulder.

"I'm not like a cat. That's insanity."

"Oh really? Well then..." The Host laughed slightly before moving his hand to Dark's thick, floofed hair.

"What are you-"

Dark was cut off by the host slowly petting Dark's hair, making a small sound come out of Dark's mouth.

Purring.

"So...Not like a cat, hmm?" The Host said, giving a smug smirk after.

Dark was still continuing to attempt to push the blind narrators hand away from his head, the purring not stopping.

"N-No fair..." Dark mumbled, giving up.

"Come on, you know you enjoy getting petted Kitten."

Dark didn't say anything, just leaned into the Hosts hand with his eyes closed, his purring growing louder. The Host just laughed at Dark's actions, smiling at his cat-like boyfriend.

"God, I love you." Host mumbled as Dark curled up in a ball next to him on the couch and fell asleep.

"Wuv you..."
------------
Fluff fluffy fluff fluff.