Chapter Seven

Sebastian panted as he let his hand falter at the door of their shared bedroom.

He wouldn't admit it flat out to himself, but he was indeed a dick for the way he acting.

Loving someone could only do so much but wouldn't mean anything at all if you began to loose them in the process.

He contemplated opening the door and making his way inside.

Was it worth it?

After all, she was probably getting ready for bed and at most make him sleep on the couch.

In the end, he listened to what his heart told him regardless of the worst possibilities he began drawing up in his mind and typed up the passcode and entered the room.

The lights were dim and at first, he didn't see his angel.

Before his heart began racing at the thought of her being taken captive, he heard a slight wince and made his way towards the walk in closet near the bathroom.

(Author's Note: What I imagined the room to look like)

"Arielle?" He called out with no response.

Regardless, he kept on walking until he was met his love tending to a wound on her foot.

"Arielle? I thought you didn't get hurt?" Sebastian asked dumbly, his mind so plagued with his thoughts of frustration that he didn't mind the fact that she limped into the house and up the stairs.

"It's nothing." She brushed off, her voice clearly disappointed.

Ari turned her body away from Sebastian, grabbing the gauze from the kit.

Before she could unwrap it, Sebastian swiftly took it out of her hands, "Here, let me help. It's the least I could do."

She stayed quiet rather than objecting. Arielle knew that Sebastian was just going to use the situation to examine her wounds and wind up bringing the guys back to life and killing them off once again after finding out what they did.