Teaser

2:39 AM could be seen down in the lower right corner of your computers screen. The white minute numbers then quickly changed into 40, adding another minute past your bed time. You may have been living by yourself and officially out of school, having graduated College a few months ago, but that doesn't mean you didn't have a curfew to follow. Even if said curfew was at 11 PM, tonight you chose to ignore it and spend the night away to play video games.

Playing Team Fortress 2 was one hell of a way to start off the night before you decided to switch into something with a more relaxing nature to it, such as Kirby: Planet Robobot on a nearby 3Ds you had lying around. Your night so far could be summed up by going from handheld to PC whenever you would feel bored with one of the two.

And whenever you have the sudden feeling of wanting a drink or a snack, tucked away in one corner of the room was a mini fridge and a bag specifically for holding all sorts of snacks: Cheetos, Diritos, Hershey Bars, Crunch; you name it, you probably had it crammed somewhere in that bag of yours. Of course, you didn't go overboard with the snacking, as you liked how much you weighed at the moment and would prefer to keep it that way.

Back to the gaming session, you were currently scrolling through Steam in search for a new game to play. It wasn't because the games you already had were getting boring or dull, no, it was because you had a bit of leftover cash from... whatever it is that you do to earn money, and was in search for a new game to play.

Tapping your fingers against your left kneecap, you moved the gaming chair you sat in left and right with your head attached to the screen, quickly scanning through the games that scrolled upwards. Not a whole lot that caught your interest, but hopefully you'll find something soon.

In the mean time...

----- Elsewhere, in Places Unknown -----

The area was filled to the brim with clouds in the many shades of the color pink. Sitting above the pink colored clouds were woman in matching cerise colored uniforms all working away and discussion either each other or callers on their handsets. They all seemed very happy doing what they did.

While they were busy doing what they were doing, a bright light shined above what appeared to be a pedestal, a feminine figure slowly becoming less and less transparent until she appeared fully. As she did, a golden staff descended down next to her, she grabbing hold of it with her slender cream colored hands. The woman looked down upon her female workers, a pleased smile appearing on her lips. She then began walking down the small flight of stairs, she occasionally looking over at screens in front of the workers. Everything seemed fine and in working order, but it wasn't until she reached a worker near the bottom row of stairs that she had to take a better look at.

???: "O-Oh, my lady. I apologize for the mess on my desk. I've been a bit busy here with this guy, (Y/N), as he's been very... um... questionable, to say the least. I-I'll have this mess cleaned up in no time-"

???: "No, no. It's completely fine. But, may I get the name of this particular individual that is giving you trouble, please?" She asked politely.

???: "Oh, um, (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). He's been giving me a rough time, and I don't know how to deal with him." She said clearly exhausted with this man.

The woman with the staff leaned over and took a look at her screen. On it showed a boy with (H/C), (H/L) and (S/C) skin. His name was typed in on the side with the words, "Extremely, Unbelievably, Well Mannered" underneath. This surprised the woman quite a bit, as she had never seen anyone with behavior levels that high. However, her being in charge of pretty much everything that went in this establishment, she knew exactly what to do.

???: "Worry not, my dear. I know exactly what to do with boys like him." She said all to sure with what she said.

???: "Oh? And what would that be, my lady?" She asked curiously.

----- Back With You -----

The time on the bottom right now read 3:00 AM. You didn't find any news games to play, which sucked for you, but luckily, you felt yourself growing more and more drowsey with every passing second. You planned on just sleeping on your gaming chair, since it was comfy as hell, and your bed was too far away. Shifting your body until you found the perfect spot, you closed your eyes and began to drift off into dream land.

That is, until you heard something fall over and break in another room. Quickly getting up from your chair, you looked around for something to defend yourself against intruders with. Picking up a cosplay Master Sword your friend gave you, you held it with your dominant hand and your phone on flashlight mode in the other.

Opening the door, you flashed left and right making sure that no one would sneak up on you from the sides. Taking a step into the hallway, you made sure to grip the sword in case someone sneaked up on you. Walking into the living room, you flashed your light around the whole room looking for anything out of the ordinary. So far, nothing seems different, except for the girl that was covered in soot near the chimney. Oh well, guess you better head back now.

...

Wait a minute...

Rushing back into the living room, you pointed your flashlight towards the chimney once again, only to find the mysterious girl gone from her original position.

A creak from the floorboard was then heard behind you. You gulped when you felt a breathe now on your neck.

???: "Hi there~" A female voice greeted you.

--------------------

Is this considered a teaser chapter? Or do teaser need to be less than 900 words? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I had fun writing it.

A couple of things about this book I should mention is that one, I'm not updating this book until I'm completely done with all the chapters, there being 30 in total. Until then, I will be updating my other book while I work on this one. I hope you all understand why I chose to do it this way.

Two, this idea isn't fully mine, as ZeroFuchsGiven and I came up with this book during a conversation on Christmas Day, so give him some credit, as he deserves it as much as I do.

And three, don't complain if your Waifu isn't in this book. I'm sure she's great and all, but please don't get angry at me for not putting her in this book.

Now with that all being said and done, I hope you all enjoy this new book we've come up with as I've had a lot of fun talking and writing about it. If you have any questions about what may happen or you're just unsure, ask I'll answer as best as I can.

*26 Chapters until full book releases*