Approval from the boys

May 2nd

9:00 PM

What have they done to my sweet boi

He doesn't deserve this

Min:

He still looks adorable.

I know but how do people just do this

He can't properly walk

Min:

Who put him in the costume?

Jihun did, I'm gonna beat him up

Min:

He's the youngest in your group right?

Not for much longer

He's done for

Min:

You're too sweet to do such things.

I hate

You act like my other friends when I threaten them

They don't think I'd actually doing anything

But I'm a tough boyyyy :(((

Min:

You're one tough boy Jinook, but you are also the softest person I've never met.

Never met???

Min:

I would've said that I've ever met butwe haven't so I went for next best.

Makes sense makes sense

Min:

I may not be an SNU boy but I'm still smart.

STOP IT

IM NOT AN SNU BOY

Min:

:)

Argh

You're so annoying

Min:

Shut up soft boy.

I'm not a soft boy, I can be very rough

I mean my stage name is Steel soooo

Min:

You're literally nothing like steel.

Okay I get it I'm a soft boy, but I have appearances to keep up

So if we could you know like act that I'm super tough we'll be all good

Min:

Oh wow, I can't believe Jinook is the toughest man on earth. He is the manliest of men, all that call him soft must be killed.

:((((((

Min:

:P

:)

Min:

:)

I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Good night sleep well. :)

Good night Min have a nice night :))))

Seen 10:30 PM

"Ah you're sending goodnight texts to each other, they must be really special," Seok said, leaning over Jinooks shoulder and reading his texts.

Jumping forward out of surprise he accidentally threw his phone across the living room and towards some of the other members, "wha-what the hell Seok!"

"We've been trying to talk to you for the past fifteen minutes and haven't been responding because you were so absorbed with your phone," Dal claimed sitting on the couch that was opposite of the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jinook replied sheepishly as he went to retrieve his phone, but right before he could pick it up Gyu-Hui swiped it from the ground, "Wha- give me my phone G."

"No, I'm good. I just want to see who you were texting," Gyu-Hui replied smoothly, a toothy smirk on his face, "Who's Min?"

"Min, they're just a friend of mine," Jinook stated, holding his ground.

"I don't think friends send each other good night texts, especially from you. I mean I know I don't get good night texts, do you guys?" Gyu-Hui asked the other boys in the room, collectively they answered no, which only proved Gyu-Huis point even more, "So what's going with you and this Min person?"

"Nothing's going on guys, we just get along very well, and about the whole texting them a lot, I don't see them in person every day so I just text them more I guess," he replied, "And I don't like what you're implying here, I don't have feelings for them, plus I don't even know if they're a guy or a girl."

"How do you text someone almost every day but not know their gender?" Dal asked incredulously.

"I'm gonna be honest I've never actually met them in person, and from what they've told me it seems like Min isn't even their real name," Jinook started, "And before you all cut me off and start calling me an idiot, I know I messed up, but after I started talking to them more I've begun to trust them, plus I know they're an idol because it was a number I already had in my phone."

Seok sighed before stating his own opinion, "It's all good in my books if you trust them Jinook, just try not to do anything stupid like that again."

"Yeah, I promise," Jinook said a goofy smile decorating his face, happy to now that his friends won't murder him for being so stupid.