two.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⠀⠀

There weren't many things that really got on Jungkooks nerves; he liked most of his classes and the people in them, he didn't mind doing the homework especially since they get so little their senior year, and he even likes cherry cough medicine much to peoples surprise.

The few things that do bother him is usually being ditched last minute. And that's exactly what happened today as the pair of friends left their physics class to head separate ways before meeting up for lunch.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm leaving school early during lunch." Jimin had told him once they were in the hallway.

The ravenette furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he wasn't aware of this earlier, "What for?" he asked the shorter boy.

"I have to run some errands and pick up a friend from the airport."

Jungkook just nodded, adding with a light laugh, "Okay Jimin, are you going to be back for fourth period?"

The older boy just shook his head and they kept walking, Jungkook following him towards his class before he'd have to leave for his. "Just text me later about coming over this weekend."

Jimin nodded with a wave and they said their goodbyes before leaving to their separate classes. The darker haired boy made his way to his elective class while the older entered the English building, Jungkook had already gotten all his credits to graduate so he decided to take more elective classes.

Photography was particularly his favorite class. He loved his friends but sometimes it was nice to sit for two hours in a classroom on your own just to work on your projects.

Jungkook was one of the last students in the room and he found his seat at the back, he claimed it pretty quickly at the start of the year. The professor walked in soon after and the bell followed, signaling the start of class and locking of the doors so any late students had to sadly make their way to the office.

There wasn't any new instructions for today's lesson, they were already working on a project and Jungkook pulled out his notepad. A few sparkly gel pens fell out and he shook his head, knowing very well those we left there by Jimin who occasionally snuck some doodles into his notes.

He spent the next hour trying out new sketches for the project. It was suppose to be a topic  chosen off a list given, either family, friends, future, past, etc, and then they had to embed a deeper meaning into it somehow.

Jungkook was stuck. He had pages filled with designs he could photograph from places he's seen around Seoul, from the wild flowers growing down by the park to the neon signs that shine at night and light up the sidewalks. It was the simple, natural things that caught his attention, not stuff like this where his options were limited to a list.

The small flowers and cartoon animals stole his attention away from his work and a smile tugged at his lips. Jimin really was adorable.

It wasn't until the bell rang that the ravenette finally stopped tracing the small doodles with his fingertips and day dreaming. He quickly shoved everything back into his backpack before making his way to the cafeteria.

His pocket vibrated with a text from his best friend, the previous smile faltering.

Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket and pushed open the doors to the cafeteria, his usual table was empty and made him feel better

Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket and pushed open the doors to the cafeteria, his usual table was empty and made him feel better. He was always left alone at lunch, only Jimin would sit with him but he spent most of his time on the phone with another boy of more interest.

Today was no different, he sat alone but he remained content. Jungkook always brought his laptop with him to work on editing, but now he was focused on the comments of his last video. Everyone seemed to be excited for his next upload, and Jungkook couldn't help but smile at that.

⠀ ⠀

there will be more media parts to this
like instagram posts and stuff but i wanted to kind of set up the story first
let me know what you think ❤️