Painful Desires

So sorry for the delays on this story and on my requests. Life has been a whirlwind, I won't get into detail but for those of you who follow me on instagram, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I am somewhat settled for the moment and have some free time to write. Thank you all for sticking around <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND HAS NSFW CONTENT IN IT. THIS CHAPTER GETS HEATED. YAL BEEN WARNED.

It's been officially one week since you've worked with Hizashi and although his fellow friends and co-workers (also heroes) have been friendly towards you, even Aizawa in his own way, you're still incredibly awkward. You're not use to attention, let alone having a boyfriend who actually cares about you. Young heroes running around to get to class on time, rushing past everyone to get their spot in line for lunch and the determination they all express in wanting to achieve their dreams is something all too familiar to you. Honestly you were very envious of these kids; you wished you had this good of a time in UA. Instead, you were on pins and needles praying to every God above and below that your villain of a father would not find out you've been sneaking around a completely different school. Fate had other plans for you, you just wanted to save people but that destiny was not written in the stars.

Sitting quietly at your desk in the teachers lounge, you chewed on the end of your pen as you were reading over one of the few tests you were grading. Like always, you hated being in the spotlight, but regardless you got stared at since you were a new face in the school. Hizashi did not understand the meaning of subtle and always held your hand on campus, gave you kisses on the cheek in the halls and yelled about how gorgeous you were, out loud, very loud, anywhere, anytime. It was quite obvious already to everyone, meaning all of UA, knew you were a couple. It was embarrassing since you weren't used to this kind of treatment and being the center of attention absolutely horrified you, but at the same time it was almost exciting knowing that he wasn't ashamed to show you off. 'He would be if he knew my past...'

Nemuri was first to be your friend out of the other teachers, she was rather forceful with it, but she was kind. Most of her comments about you and Hizashi however had your face turning red and your heart nearly slamming out of your chest. She had no filter and she didn't care. Besides all that, she was caring and you enjoyed her company. Aizawa, who you remembered with the villain attack was very stone faced and monotone, but he wasn't as mean and stuffy as he appeared to be, you could see it. The way he watched his students train and how quick he is willing to jump in when someone needs help proves he is a very kindhearted man. A kindhearted man that needs sleep. Toshinori was an absolute sweetheart. When you walked into Nezu's office as was requested by the little animal, you found out about Toshinori's real identity and nearly squeaked in surprise. It was a shock, but you quickly got over it. Every quirk is quirky in some ways. Whether he was All Might or Toshinori, he was still the same sweet man and you enjoyed his company with his calming aura.

All and all, it wasn't so bad working at UA, though you were trying to fight back the bad memories that have tried to surface since you've been on campus again. It was so odd, much has changed, but so much was the same. You spoke with Recovery Girl often, though you could feel she was overly worried about you, but you reassured her you were fine. 'Am I..?'  Sighing as you set a test down on the stack of already graded papers, you jumped with a loud squeal as the door was slammed open almost bouncing off the wall behind it. "HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!" Hizashi's voice sang as he practically skipped over to you, a grin so wide on his face that it looked almost painful. Your hand gripped onto your shirt where your heart was as you sighed looking at the tall man. "Jesus fuck Hizashi, thank you for the heart attack.." He chuckled with an apologetic face as he wrapped his arms around you as you stood up from your chair. "Sorry Baby! I'm just so damn excited to see you!"