Chapter 54, Steam and Thermodynamics

A/N: Don't forget to vote! This one is one of my longest yet!

"You can remove your gowns," Prisha's sister says.

I glance at Xavier for help, but of course the bastard would be smirking back at me. What kind of hair spa did Lynch want to go to!?

"Uhm..." I say and look back at Prisha and her sister. "Can we keep them on?"

"No," Prisha's sister says plainly.

"Excuse me, what's your name again?" I ask, because I literally can not keep referring to her as Prisha's sister.

"Krisha," she replies.

"Krisha? Krisha and Prisha?" I ask suspiciously.

"My full name is Krishanvaj, but Krisha seems easiest to remember," the lady explains.

"Okay, listen here Krisha," I say and walk up to her. "Let's talk. Woman to woman," I suggest.

Krisha tries smiling politely at me, but her dark eyes look doubtful. I go over to her and kinda feel like I'm making some kind of drug deal as I look over my shoulder to check if Xavier stays put and doesn't eavesdrop.

"See, the thing is. That guy there? He's my gay best friend. He's engaged to my brother. In all our years of sleep overs and pedicures, we've never seen each other naked. Why you might ask? He's gay after all. Well, see my friend Xavi here was a woman before he met me. He got the operation done, but apparently things don't look too good down there. Do you really want to see what happens when a sex transfer goes wrong? Do you, Krisha?" I ask.

Krisha glances over her shoulder and frowns at Xavier before looking back at me. "He was a woman but became a man so he can be gay?" the Indian lady asks.

"Krisha, I'm not the one deciding the rules here. There are sixty-three genders out there. Don't question it," I explain.

Krisha nods slowly and I finally feel like I'm getting to her. "It's just that the chemicals aren't good for clothes. But I understand. I'll get your friend something to wear. You may remove your gown," she says politely.