Chapter 56, Dressed up

I get dressed in what I assume is my dedicated room until I leave

I get dressed in what I assume is my dedicated room until I leave. I quite like the space with it's large window looking over the pine forest. I love my big brown bed and the thick carpet on the floor and the bookshelf next to the on-suite door. I just love how warm it feels.

I might actually miss it... 

"Okay, what do ye think?" Nessa asks.

I peak around the folding screen  and observe Nessa's costume. 

"For the love of food, Nessa!" I cry out and return behind the folding screen.

"Ha. I gotcha there. I'm goin' as Cersei during her walk of shame," Nessa chuckles. 

"I really didn't want to see you naked," I comment and rub at my eyes. I'm not going to lie, Nessa really takes care of her body, but damn, why did I have to witness it? I rub some more. IT'S NOT GOING AWAY.

"We all know ye do. Everybody wants to see mah naked bod," Nessa laughs.

I finish up with the dress - which is really high quality since Nessa had it shipped in. When I have the shoes and the dress on, I step out. Nessa is already in her outfit fortunately - a thing I decide to comment on later. When Nessa hears me, she turns around and smiles.

"The dyed hair really helps," Nessa comments.

I step over to the mirror and sure enough, with the white Daenerys stuled- dress and white hair, I really do look like the famous Targarien. 

"You're still going to braid my hair?" I ask.

"Of course, Amberry," Nessa says, "Just lemme get into mah own outfit."

I watch Nessa fix the leather straps. She has a scaly kind of body suit that's see-through everywhere except her boobs and well, other parts. Her hair is swept back in a tight bun and some sort of device is attached to her palm. She looks like a scaly stripper.

"Can ye guess what I am?" she asks with her hands on her hips.

"Uhh... a lizzard?"

"A dragon, Amberry. A dragon," Nessa laughs.