➸ 'We're studying at my place loser'

Hello people
Please comment and vote

The rain pours down on the car roof, the traffic is terrible. I groan as I realise there's no way of getting to school of time.

"Where on earth have you been Bella?" Ms Mcbride exclaims annoyed.

"Sorry mam." I say gloomily taking my seat at the back of the class. She scoffs in annoyance. "Do NoT CaLl Me MaM!" She yells as I mutter 'Sorry then Sir'. I roll my eyes and slouch in my chair and put my headphones in. I know what you must be thinking, Was this teacher born in Rehab? Well, yes. No I'm just joking..I think. Anyways,
Teachers have given up on me at this point, I don't listen, nor care. And the teachers know that so they don't bother with me. The Bell rings just as I sit down. I groan as I stand up again, ready for lunch.

As I'm walking out of class, Ms Mcbride ushers me back in. "Bella, Can I have a word with you?" She asks me.

"Whatever." I groan, turning to face her. She looks at me with a deadly look before proceeding.

"Well, I don't know if you have noticed, but you've recently been doing quite...terrible on your exams, nearly every test is you've taken you've gotten an F." She says.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I say amused.

"If you don't improve quickly, you're in danger of not graduating." She exclaims.

I groan. I really don't want to retake senior year, I really can't be bothered, not to mention I'd have no friends in that grade.

"Ok, well I can't just become a genius overnight." I scowl at her.

"That's why I have assigned you a tutor." Ms Mcbride looks at me.

"What? I know I'm dumb, but not that dumb." I say pissed.

"Well, like you said, you can't become a genius overnight, you need the help, and I think Clarissa could really help you." She replies.

I mentally break down, Clarissa, of all people. I am snapped out of my thoughts by the teacher clearing her throat.

"You start this afternoon, be ready." Ms Mcbride says before ushering me out of the classroom.

I walk into the cafeteria, really ticked off, not only do I have a tutor, but the lunch line is backed up all the way to the door. I sigh and sit down at my table.

"What took you so long?" My best friend, Roxy asks me.

"Ms Mcbitch assigned Clarissa as my tutor." I roll my eyes.

"Clarissa Reynolds?" She asks with a mouth full of bread.

"Yea Rox, there is no other Clarissa in the grade." I laugh at her.

"Oops." She says handing me some of her sandwich. I take a bite out of it and immediately spit it out.

"That's disgusting! Who puts Mayonnaise in a sandwich? I'd rather eat a moldy egg." I say wiping my tongue with a napkin.