|20|

"Howdy mate!"

"What's up with you?"

Lisa showed two piece signs, acting cute when she put those fingers against her cheeks. "I feel like I don't appear as often in your life and my presence is needed like oxygen."

"Choke me now please." Jisoo replied while closing her locker.

"Bloody hell. You need some head check, mate. That's some sick thinking."

"What are you acting all british for?" Jisoo asked the blonde girl who was talking in British accent.

"Well I just finished watching some movie and it wasn't anything gibberish."

"Can you go back to speaking Korean? Our natural language?"

"I'm Thai." She pointed to herself with wide eyes.

"Still Korean. You live here and act as its citizen. You're considered Korean, Lisa."

"Now that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard." She put a hand on her chest showing how touched she was by Jisoo's words. She gestured for her to come close. "Now give me a kiss kiss."

"Aish." Jisoo pushed her away, with huge smiles both on their faces though.

The two of them walked together as Lisa kept following her. Jisoo could've asked to be transferred to their class but she preferred learning from the usual classes instead for those elite ones. She glanced at Jisoo from time to time and hopped from one side to another. It doesn't look like the excited way Lisa would always do so the latter took notice of it. She pulled her to a discrete side and got her trapped between her body and the wall.

"Okay. Talk."

"Oh my god, Kim Jisoo. You cannot force a love confession from me like this." Jisoo deadpanned stared at her that Lisa looked away. When she met the older girl's eyes, she let out a deep breath before biting her lower lip. "Please be gentle, senpai."

"Yah!" Lisa bursted out laughing as Jisoo hit her on the shoulder. "Do you ever stop talking about porn related stuff?!"

"Teehee! Of course I do!" She stopped laughing and put on a serious face. Or tried to because that still seemed like a funny one to Jisoo. "When I talk about the person I care about and really love."

"So we're gonna talk about Chaeyoung?"

"Who's Chaeyoung? Do I know her? Is she some sexy bod?" Jisoo hit her again which made her cry out. "Ah! Appeo!"

"So?"

Jisoo crossed her arms as she waited for Lisa to make sense already. The latter brought out a container that houses pancakes with some messy design. Jisoo wasn't sure if it's because Lisa's jumpy and super active or if it's because she lacks creativity in designing food which was why it looked like that. The head chef in the Kim mansion can still prepare something better and tidy even with time pressure. 5 minutes were all he needed. Or maybe 3 was enough.

"Don't give up on Jennie." Lisa said with a smile. Jisoo faltered in her strong stance as the younger girl continued talking. "Jennie unnie can't express her feelings well but she's easily consumed by them so sometimes she comes off as dramatic. She's sensitive and every time she fiddles with her fingers, even when she walks like a supermodel, there's definitely something wrong and bothering her. She has a sexy image but she also eats out her feelings so make sure there's a milk ice cream ready any time. Oh! And her Nini helps! It's this teddy bear she always put by the sofa because she likes to think it's the one watching her like a guardian angel. She didn't want it to get uncomfortable so one time she changed her sofa so it'll be sitting somewhere soft. And then... hmm... what else is there..?"