Chapter 18

Alessia Cara- Out of love ( I think this song goes with Shiloh feelings right now)

Chance Pov:

I sigh loudly running my fingers through my already disheveled hair pacing across my room with Sam watching me closely, a specific someone with green eyes and brown soft hair keeps taunting my mind making it so frustrating to think straight.

"Relax, she will get over this and move on, " Sam says patting my shoulders while I seat on the edge of the bed with her standing between my legs.

"She making me feel so guilty but I am only doing this for her," I say sadly before blowing air through my parted lips.

"I actually spoke with her this morning," she says discreetly before seating beside me.

"Didn't I make it clear to you not to speak or come anywhere close to Shiloh? " I question angrily.

I specifically told her not to speak with Shiloh because I had it under control but she just had to do contrary " calm down I was only trying to play a part by being a jealous fiancee and besides you should be thanking me not yelling for no just reason " she says rolling her eyes at me.

I glare at her " I just hope you haven't forgotten why we are doing this ?" I ask making sure she does not get carried away thinking I love her.

"I don't think I would ever because you seem to remind me always," she says harshly sounding a bit hurt.

Focusing more on her harsh tone " don't act like I am the only one gaining here we both know you are gaining so much from this" I say agitatedly.

She abruptly stood to her feet picking her purse from the couch beside the bed " you should stop with your hatred towards me because we have to at least act like we can stand each other for our love scenes to seem real" she says firmly.

I stand up walking towards the door " it's not my fault I can't stand your presence" I say leaving the room with her walking beside me.

"My driver just arrived " she informs me as we walk towards the living room where Mum was doing some work "Mrs.Elaina I will be going home now," Sam says with a smile gaining my Mum's attention.

"Alright dear, say, hello to your parents on my behalf," she says with a smile before returning to her work.

I walk Sam towards where her car was parked before her driver opened the car door for her to get in "Bye sweetheart" she says trying to kiss me on the lips making me move my face, her lips lands on my cheek then she got into the car.

She waves me goodbye as she drives out of the compound.

I run my hand through my hair" today has been one heck of a day" I say sighing before walking towards my room praying Mum ignores what happened today without asking to speak with me.

Because I honestly don't know what I could say to save myself from her anger.

Entering into my room I lay on the bed taking my phone from the nightstand, pressing the on button, the phone beep to life.

A smile grace on my countenance before fading into a frown, a picture of Shiloh which I used as my wallpaper appears making me acknowledge the fact that I am still yet to remove it has my wallpaper.

But I can't because this reminds me of her beautiful innocent smile, I remember the day I took this when we went out on a date at the park.

She was so happy laying on the grass with a radiant smile-enhancing her glamour while staring at the bright sky above her, I took a picture because the site was so adorable I even had to it keep as my wallpaper.