Part 35

👆🏻👆🏻 The picture above is a cover made by my sweet reader, @mahgadahling, thanks once again for the beautiful cover. I liked so much that I just had to put it as the cover of the story.

If anyone of you guys want to make me a cover for this or any other one of my stories, you can PM it to me here on Wattpad or on this email authorhab@gmail.com. I'll be glad to check them out, 🙃.

Unedited.

Tyrone Argyros POV

I ran towards Zelda before she reached the floor and took her in my arms. I could see Brandon approaching to help but I glared at him, stopping him before he could reach us. "I think you did enough already, Brady!" I stated venomously.

He looked down and nodded before stepping back. "You have a lot of explaining to do once I'm sure everything is okay with my wife." I said walking past him to the stairs. The other dude still stood frozen by the entrance of the kitchen as if he couldn't believe his own eyes.

I had a hunch what was going on with Brad, but the other one I had zero clue as to why my wife reacted the way she did towards him.

I put her on the bed after Martha helped me putting the blankets off of the bed. "Stay here with her, would you? I'll go call her doctor." I asked the kind lady.

She shook her head. "No need, you have the tools in the infirmary, right?" She asked pulling her sleeves up.

I nodded my head in confirmation. "Bring them to me, I'll check her up myself." She said sitting next to her on the edge of the bed, checking her pulse.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a doctor, not a specialist OB-GYN, but a capable one nonetheless." She said.

"Are you telling me to trust a non-OB-GYN doctor with my wife and unborn child's lives? Do you even listen to yourself!"

"I assure you I'm a lot more better than any doctor you'll bring. Besides she needs an urgent medical care, and I'm sure the doctor you'll call will take her time before coming this far, at this late hour." She reasoned.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked to make sure.

"I assure you that your wife is in safe hands, I'll never jeopardise her or her baby in any way or form. You can trust me on that." She promised.

"Okay then, I'll call one of the nurses, and you tell her whatever you want to bring it up." I dialled the number and handed it to her.

She then told the nurse whatever she needed which sounded like some gibberish to me.

~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Okay, that would be it." Martha said writing a prescription on a paper. "She collapsed because of the mass of accumulated stress she was bolting up. You better take good care of her, and make sure she's as far way from stress as possible because if something like this happens I can't guarantee the safety of neither of them, the baby is already very weak I don't know if it can survive another stroke anytime soon." She explained. "Here you go, she'll need those medicines as soon as she wakes up." She handed me the piece of paper.

Her words struck like a lightning, there's no way I'm losing my wife or baby. That fucker better have an explanation as to why he showed up like that if he knew Zelda's reaction would be this grave.

I took the paper from her hand. "Can you stay with her for awhile while I'm gone?" I asked.

"Sure, I have to monitor her for sometime anyway." She replied.