5

Let's break up

🐰

Taehyung woke up with a hit of headache. He got this because of too much stress and drinking too much. He even didn't make it to his house and instead booked a hotel.

He looked at ceiling of his hotel room...

He suddenly remember how furious he was yesterday, how he punched the man that was with Lyn, and how afraid of Jungkook to him. He closed his eyes again...

"Hyung! Your girlfriend is with a random guy! Hyung break up with him! He is hurting you!" Jungkook whines.

"Shut up Jungkook!"

"You don't know anything!"

"Stop meddling my relationships!" Taehyung shouts at Jungkook, Jungkook suddenly shut his mouth.

"Mind your own business!" Taehyung said and left the younger at the cafe.

Taehyung promised to himself that he will not let the younger cries again, he will not let the younger looked so afraid of him again... And awesome he just did it again.

He sighed.

He texted Rebecca, to meet him at their favorite cafe— that was also Jungkook's favorite cafe.

•••

"Are you okay now?" Youngjae asked to him, Jungkook shakes his head.

"What if he hates me hyung?" Youngjae patted Jungkook's back.

"Listen bunny. You did not do anything... So don't be afraid if Taehyung hates on something you didn't do he is an asshole—"

"Hyung! Don't talk bad things to my hyung!" Jungkook whines.

"Wow. Okay I will not— but if he hates you on something you didn't do imma slap him." Youngjae said and put the roses near the entrance of his cafe.

"I will make you some chocolate shake fix those remaining flowers there." Youngjae commands him, Jungkook nods.

Well it was Youngjae and Jungkook's mother thought of this plan. Make Jungkook busy to set aside his problem with Taehyung and his relationship.

•••

Taehyung and Rebecca met.

"Are you here to say sorry?" Rebecca asked.

"No." Taehyung answered shortly.

"You know how I don't want you to be around your childhood friend." Rebecca said.

"But why did you not listened to me? Are you choosing him over me?"

"I'm not choosing anyone. But— let's break up. Lets end this." Taehyung said.

"This is why I feel like there is always a competition between me and that bastard child of Jeon—"

"Stop talking bad things to him—"

"See! He was always your priority, you always mention him as if he was your girlfriend or should I say boyfriend. You always do the things that you did with him." Rebecca said.

"I don't think you loved me for does goddamn 2 years being with you." Rebecca said.

"I should have listened to your ex- girlfriends. That you love your ohh so called childhood best friend than me. So yeah— let's just break up." Rebecca said and left Taehyung there dumbfounded.