Chapter 37: Frenemies

Samantha's POV

"Have you asked your parents for the Vegas trip?" Jess asks sitting beside me.

"I don't know Jess, how to ask. You know when I asked dad for the sleepover he was so suspicious and we're talking about Las Vegas, which is far from my expectation." I sighed heavily.

"But Sam, We want you to come, it'll not be fair while we will be having fun without you."

"I'm actually thinking I'll ask him today, just wish the best." I smile at her.

"Great!" she smiled excitedly and went back to talk with Will. I leaned back in Alec's arm which was around my shoulder.

"What are you thinking?" he whispers.

"That how we should've ditched school and could've done something else, you know." I winked at him as he smirks.

"Don't test me Samantha."

"I'm talking about our chemistry exam, stupid!" I burst out laughing as his huffed and pouts.

"Awe, baby, you really thought something else didn't you? You naughty boy." I pinched his cheek as he groaned.

"You're such a tease." he says with a small smirk.

"But you love me anyway." I laughed.

"Yeah I do." he smiles and pecks my lips slightly, I smiled too.

The bell rang indicating that lunch is over, we all grabbed our bags and went to our respective classes, well after hugging the life out of me. Assclown.

Skip to last period~~

"OK class, do not forget about your homework, I want them tomorrow. No excuses allowed, only detentions." Mrs. Mebbin said as some students groaned and the bell rang.

Finally, it's over for today. I quickly went to my locker but all of a sudden I was sighted by the presence of God.

Regina. Sarcasm y'all.

"Hi there, what was your name Simon no no Sam." she faked a smile, I smiled back at her.

"It's Samantha for you, by the way hello to you to Miss I wear nothing but a piece of cloth."

She glared at me but then rolled her eyes, "How grateful of you to think and give me a name like that. By the way, I heard that you're dating my ex boyfriend? Don't you remember what I said to you?" her voice became deathly.

This ain't the time girl.

"Listen here, bitch. I don't give a shit about you nor I care what you said to me. I want you you stay away from me and Alec. I didn't said anything back then, doesn't mean I can't talk. Bitch, what do you even think of yourself? You broke the most important thing Alec had, his heart. You don't deserve him. So stay the fuck away from us." I slammed my locker shut and walked away from her.

She was gawking at me and everyone else in the hallway, I don't know where I got that confidence but I just did I never imagined I could ever do.

"Damn girl! It's been so long someone has told Regina Clark on her face like that! I'm so proud of you! Did you saw the look on her face? It was hilarious." Em squealed and Jess hugged me.

"That's my girl, y'all." Alec pulled me towards him smirking and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Got the right one there." Will says as Cole agreed.

"I could have recorded the whole thing but my dumbass forgot his phone in my aunts house." he sighed.

"Glad to hear that you accepted the fact that you're a dumbass." Will patts his shoulder laughing and high fives Alec.