Khushis Past

Story continues from next day after they had a tiring night of  love making episodes .

Khushi woke up and tried to twist around to get up but Arnavs grip on her waist was tight , she tries to remove his Arms slowly not to wake him up but nothing helped his grip went even tighter .

Arnav: don't even try to do that . I want to sleep alittle longer.

She sighed at his behavior and twisted adjusting herself to a comfortable position where she is facing him now ... He moves even closer into her neck and kisses her ...

Arnav: do we have to go to work today for reals ...

He complains like a baby ....

Khushi: yes today we have to work on the project which got finalized yesterday remember and we have Already so much time out of work so yes we have to go to work . Now let me go I have to get ready .. I'll make you coffee..

Arnav: okay but before you go can we have round two of ************....

He said nuzzling her neck ... she jerks up in surprise at his chosen words

Khushi: oh no ... it's already late .. come on get up...

She said getting out of his grip and blushing... she went to the bathroom ...

Arnav to himself: now I have to figure out how to have you move into my cabin Mrs Raizada ., enough of you refusing all the time .....I think it's better for both of us.

Both got ready and headed down to breakfast and then office...

In the office ..

Aman: yaar Lavanya se ab dur nahi raha Jata...(bud I cant stay away from Lavanya anylonger)

Arnav: then why don't you tell her ..

Aman: she knows ... I was thinking about marriage but Anaya

Arnav: Yaar sun tu Bada hai aur tumhari Shaadi pahele honi chahiye ... ( listen you are older then you should get married first)

Aman: I understand but I feel bad you know how her Marriage before and all

Arnav: I know , well think like this if you get married then Lavanya can help find a suitable boy for her and there will be help for your mom as well in wedding prep

Aman: ek Baath toh zaroor hai mein tumhe Batlana bhool gaya .( there is something that I forgot to tell you)

Arnav: Kya??( what)

He said busy replying a email to Khushi...

Aman: NK and Anaya seems to be attracted to each other..... me and Lavanya have seen that in their eyes when we went to visit mom at the hospital...What do you think Arnav should we ..

Arnav: NK ??... that idiot is attracted to Anaya ...

Aman: hahaha

Arnav: I'm just joking ... NK is a perfect he is a over achiever and I've always admired that in him that's why I allocated him to handle the hospital all by himself and he has proven me right , he has brought that hospital to good heights keeping in mind his generosity ... why dint we think about this before ... he is perfect.

Aman: I know right... he is good looking and I feel like my Anaya will be happy with him.

Arnav: we should talk about this more over lunch and I have a great idea why not invite NK for lunch as well..

Aman: that's would be great

Armav: yes Aman I think It would be great if NK agrees then we could do a duo