(S4) chapter 2

☆☆☆☆

In the train heading straight to kyoto, (y/n) in one of the seats looking out the window and thinking.

Flashback.

He, issei and azazel talking to them about achieving their own potential and later azazel gave (y/n) a new bracelet.

Azazel: This bracelet will help you more now and don't let the dark power take over. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Is there a way so I can control it?. Said with a questionable look.

Azazel: Well you need to find out or look deep in yourself and confront the previous host's of the blue dragon emperor. Said with a neutral look.

He explained how to do that.

Later he went to meditate and he enter the mindscape looking around and see people males and some females with purple robes with hoods.

Y/N: So these people are the last wielders before me. Said with a sad look.

He went to see one close to see nothing in their eyes no emotions or anything.

Y/N: How can I get through to them?. Said with a neutral look.

End flashback

He still in his thoughts and felt someone tapping his shoulder and he looks to see xenovia.

Y/N: Something wrong xenovia?. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: Can I sit for a moment. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

She explained to him not having durandal with her and she is unarmed.

Y/N: Well just in case I will lend you my galaxy saber or ask issei for ascalon in I'm not around. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded and left.

Then comet sit beside him.

Comet: So anything your going to do?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Well I'm thinking if we get to meet kiba to check on anything and say on contact. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Comet: Also we have to check if we don't get the same souvenir. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Comet: Well later dude. Said with a smile.

He left.

Then (y/n) looked out the window.

Y/N 'thought': Maybe I should try again. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he closed his eyes and enter his mindscape.

Start theme

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.