-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-

Hello my fellow readers, if you have reached till here I'm going to go ahead and assume that you liked it. At least enough to bear with me till the end. So first, I thank you. Second, I would like to let you know that I'm writing another action novel. I would love it if you could check it out, and if you do, I hope you like it.
The story description:

-MISSION 17: ALEXA BLACK-
❝No man can infiltrate and reach the high ranks on time.❞
❝Who said I was talking about a man?❞

Alexa Black, not an average 18-year-old, had to go undercover in a high school to track down the biggest drug lord and third most wanted man in the country, Jonathan James, with her colleagues; a charming 19-year-old comrade, Jacob Williams and an insouciant 30-year-old man, Christopher. The mission was to seduce James' son or his daughter and make them lead Alexa right to him.

The plan would have gone without a hitch if it wasn't for Alexa's past hunting her down. That's when she finds exactly what she was running from. Love. But finding it with the guy she was working with, caused more problems than she needed

▪▪▪

The first chapter:

I scanned the crowd trying to find the guy I was supposed to meet. Seemed pretty weird meeting him in a library but we had to keep things top secret. And what better place than a library, where no one gave two fucks about anything but the words on their book.

I opened up a random novel in the young adult section and sat down. The man I was supposed to rendezvous with was supposed to wear all black, like me. Which didn't help since I could see at least three guys in the same row as me wearing all black.

My phone pinged with a text.

He's blonde.

Okay, that canceled out two of them.

I got out of my chair and walked towards the last one. He looked in his late thirties, which was weird. I didn't know boss had agents above the age of twenty-one. He looked up as I walked towards him. One look in his eyes and I knew he was the one. The kind of shit that one goes through in my line of work wasn't something that could be hidden that easily.

"Licence to kill," I muttered sitting beside him.

"Banana split." He said his code word. It was his choice. "We need to move. This was only the rendezvous point. Boss wants us to meet at another place."

I nodded, not surprised. Boss did this often. I checked out the novel I had in my hand to prevent suspicions and also because I thought I might like it.

We walked outside to a limousine waiting. The chauffeur opened the door for us. The man held his hand out for me to walk in first. If I didn't know any better I would have thought that this man was just courteous. But one look at him and I could tell he was just using me to make sure it was safe.

I rolled my eyes and entered. The limo was empty. There was a case file on the seat which I picked up.

"Let me see that for you." The man said entering.

I smiled back at him. "It's alright. You are too kind, but I can manage this."

"Sarcasm." He noted.

"Wow. You are the best detective there is." I said.

He didn't reply so I looked into the file. My heart skipped a beat as I saw the name on the first page.