1. Misters before sisters

⚠️ strong language and sexual content. ⚠️

" Baby, I've had such an exhausting day, all because of this bride couldn't choose between red roses or white ones." I say while rolling my eyes.

Being an event planner has its perks but planning with a bridezilla is not one of them.

I've just come home a little early because I couldn't handle dealing with anymore indecisive decisions for the day. I mean I have a hard time deciding on some specifics but I can only handle a bride taking a hour trying to decide on what God damn color of a rose she wants.

I'm just wanting a nice bubble bath and full glass of red wine. My favorite.

"Babe, are you here?" I wonder as I take off my heels by our front door. Something doesn't feel right. He should be here, his boots are here and so is his car.

Why isn't he answering me? He got off work an hour ago.

I discard my Steve Madden purse on the counter looking for Kyle. I see his phone and keys placed on the grey granite counter top of our kitchen counter.

Babe? You okay?
Maybe he's showering.

As I turn the corner into our spacious living room I see his pants lying on the floor but that's not what has my attention, it's the lacy black bra lying on my big beige ottoman. I pick it up between my fingers. "This isn't mine?" I whisper to myself.

I follow the trail of numerous articles of clothing leading to my bedroom.

Why is the door closed? We never shut it.

As I get closer my stomach is doing somersaults with each step I take. As I open the door I can feel the blood leave my face and my palms turning sweaty.

Am I really seeing this?

I blink a few more times making sure it's not my imagination.

My eyes narrow in on my naked fiancé with another woman's legs over his shoulders. In our bed. Where we sleep. Where we cuddle. Where we make love.

I lean on the door frame for support that I need. My legs feel like jello while my heart is sinking to the bottom of my stomach. My eyes are glued to the scene in front of me. I can't seem to look away or move. They still don't see me standing here. My breathing is becoming louder with every moan I hear them make.

I push the door open more making sure they now know of my presence. Kyle turns around with bulging eyes and his body is tensing from being caught. "I thought you were working late today babe?" He says as he tries to peel off the home wrecker's legs from his broad shoulders.

Did he really just ask me that ?

As he moves he uses his body to cover the woman making it hard to see his mistress's face. Odd.

My legs begin to move as I turn on my heels and walk as fast as my feet can take me. I need to get the hell out of here .Fast.

I hear him coming for me while tripping over the clothes they carelessly threw around the apartment. It's as if they wanted to leave evidence of their affair. I'm trying to grab my purse but I feel his large hand wrap around my arm to turn me to him.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Is the mantra repeating in my head right now.

I yank my arm away. He's touched another woman with that hand. "Don't touch me!" I hiss back at him.
I cant stand to look at him but I catch another figure in my peripheral making me look up. It can't be. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop the sobs from escaping. My heart feels like is breaking even more.

This shit just keeps getting better doesn't it?

"Chelsea?" Is all I could say. Her face looks like she's on the verge of sobbing.

Why the fuck is she going to cry? This bitch knew what she was doing. She knew who's man this was.

I turn around to leave again. I need to get out of here before I break even more. Kyle's hand catches my arm again. " I can explain babe, let me explain!" He begs me. " Explain what to me?! The fact I come home to you Fucking my sister in our bed!?" I yell at him. My voice is failing me while the tears are being trapped in my throat. I rip my arm away from him once again.

As I reach the door I turn to Chelsea while slipping on my heels. " By the way you can tell mom and dad the reason why my wedding is called off since you can't keep your fucking legs shut!"

I leave slamming the door behind not wanting to hear her pathetic answer.