XXII

"David, you of all people should know. You know what he's done to me." You sigh while hugging Shortie close to your body.

"(Y/N), you're the one of the only people that know I'm a trainee with Mark." He put emphasis on his name, showing you that you should trust him.

"I just-" You stop as you have no idea how to put your thoughts into words so he could understand. "How could somebody change that much in like 2 weeks. It's highly doubtful."

He sighs and throws his head back, accidentally banging it on your bed stand.

"Ah-" He soothes his head by rubbing his hand on his head as you giggle.

"Idiot." You roll your eyes at him and he rolls his eyes back at you.

"Listen," His tone becomes more serious, erasing the smile on your face. "I'm telling you to give him a chance. Me of all people."

You look away from him as he makes a good point. The overprotective mother of a friend you knew is actually telling you to date your used to be bully.

"Damn... I dunno what to say anymore." You sigh as he chuckles.

"Listen. Give him a chance. And good luck on your group project." He winks as he gets off of the bed and leaves.

"Stupid kid. Making me date Mark..." You mumble.

But I don't mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), what are you doing in my hair salon on this fine Saturday morning?" Steven asks as you sat down on one of his salon chairs.

"I need a makeover. Stat." He raises his eyebrows as May rolls her eyes.

"She's going through boy problems." David informs Steven while the realization hits him.

"Oooh. Is he the same dude you were talking about?"  He asks while going to grab hair dye and some foil.

"Yes, same dude." You sigh as the water from your wet hair was dripping down the cloak he had wrapped around your shoulders.

A week has passed and yet you had no intention of seeing him. Since all the classes were mixed up, you decided to sit with some of your other friends from other schools. You had multiple classes with him, the seating just changed. And you ran away before he could even say anything to you.

All of your friends found out about what happened and they think you should give it a shot, but maybe after you start to hang out some more with him.

Your phone began to buzz out Dean's Instagram and May picked it up.

"Who is it?" You whispered to her.

"Johnny." She moved the phone away from her ear and said it to you.

"Put him on speaker." David says to her as she tells him to wait.

"Okay now talk. You're on speaker mind you."

"Okay, okay. So guys, I heard from some people at school there's this party. Y'all wanna go? It's at some rich kid's mansion. I forget who." He speaks into the mic.