44. Mac'n cheese

When I had walked to the edge of the city, and went into the woods a bit, I could finally see my destination. I had expected them to be staying in a small apartment or a small house, but the house was around the size of Clin't house, minus the barnes of course. There was a nice porch with a rocking chair. It was probably Sam's, he had told me over and over again that he wanted one. I put away my music and walked up to the door. The curtains were closed, but I could hear noise coming from inside, they were home. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open up.

" Who's there?" I heard Sam's voice from the other side of the door. 

" Ryan Gosling." I joked. 

" I don't know no Ryan Gosling." he joked back. 

" Halle Berry then?" I asked. 

He opened the door and let me in, giving me a hug along the way. " Little miss Stark." he said happy. Steve came into the hall to see who Sam had just let in. When he saw me a big smile appeared on his lips. He opened his arms for me to hug him, and I did. 

" I've missed you guys so much." I smiled. 

" We missed you too O." Steve smiled as well. 

" Hey Nat! You wanna meet our guest?!" Sam yelled up the stairs. 

" If it's the mailman again I don't need to- Odette!" she ran down the stairs to hug me. " Thank god." she smiled " I need another girl in this house."

When I had put away my stuff in one of the three free rooms I went downstairs. I could smell that someone was making mac and cheese. " Is that the famous Wilson recipe?" I asked Sam when I walked into the kitchen. 

" Sure is." he said putting extra cheese on it. While the four of us were eating the topic of house arrest came up.

" So," Sam said " what did you do these months?" 

I smiled " Ater the two months of house arrest, I went to school." 

Nat almost choked on a piece of pasta. " I'm sorry, you went to school?" she asked. 

" Yes, and believe it or not I made some friends." I told them. 

" How nice." Steve said. Which reminded me of the videos they played of him in class. 

" Steve, you remember those videos they made of you where you give like, advice and stuff?" I asked him. 

He looked up from his plate "Yes," he said " Why? Did you see one?"

I laughed " The principal literally has them in every class. They're pretty funny, you know." 

" I thought they burned those." he shook his head. 

" So, you got detention!" I mimicked him. Which made Sam spit out his soda from laughing. 

" You were in detention?!" Steve asked worried. 

" Don't worry, my friend Peter told me about it." which made him calm down. 

But Nat's interest was spiked with the mention of a boy's name. " Peter huh, if I'm correct that's a boys name." she wiggled her eyebrows. 

" So? I made more than one guy friend Natasha." I told her " There's Ned and Abe, and Flash but he's actually an asshole." 

" And you didn't have a crush on any of them?" Sam asked wanting details. 

" That's not what I said. Peter's actually really nice." I said shyly. 

" No way." Steve smiled " I need pictures." Nat smiled as well.