Chapter 6

Alexander's pov (It's also Lin-Manuel Miranda's birthday sooo)

I woke up cuddling John, but with a killer headache. I groan, sitting up from my comfortable position with John.

"What happened last night?" I grumbled, walking into the kitchen. I glanced around the living room and saw Herc and Laff cuddled up on the couch. I squealed at how cute they looked and heard a thud from inside Johns and my room.
(The English language is confusing– okay I'll get back to the chapter)

"I came as soon as I heard!" John shouted running out the bedroom and into the living room. I shushed him and pointed towards the couch. He began to squeal as well. I put my hand over his mouth to quiet his loud squealing as I took out my phone, taking hundreds of pictures.

Just at that moment, there was a knock at the door. I quietly open it to see the three Schuyler sisters who are wearing sleepwear as if they had just woken up.

I quickly shushed them and ushered them to the living room where Mullette was snuggling.

They silently squealed, whipping their phones out to take pictures, hiding slightly behind the couch.

After abit half an hour of taking picture Herc started to stir in his sleep. Peggy silently squealed from behind the couch as we watched Herc pull Laff closer to him in his half-asleep state.

"Blackmail.." I heard Angelica silently say as she showed us the video of him snuggling Laff closer. Eliza accidentally let out a loud squeal, causing Herc and Laff to both jolt up from the couch.

Peggy gently slapped Eliza's arm in a playful manner. I stifled a laff as Herc and Laff glared daggers at all of us.

"What're ya doin up this early?" Herc asked, setting his chin on Laff's head as he took his hair out of a bun, which made him look like Jefferson. I looked at everyone else as they started looking like they would puke. Then everyone, except Herc, Laff, and Eliza, rushed to the bathroom and sink.

"Suckers!" We heard three people shout in unison as we all puked our guts out. I slightly lifted my head to see Herc, Laff, and Eliza all laughing hysterically. I groaned, rolling my eyes, but then immediately pulled again.

After everyone practically puked their guts out, we all decided to just relax for the day and watch a movie since our classes would start tomorrow.

I snuggled up against John in one chair, Peggy and Maria snuggled on the couch, Herc and Laff snuggled on a different couch on the other side of the room, Eliza and Angelica sat on the floor being sisters and shit, and oh yeah James Madison and Thomas Jeffershit.

"Who invited these two?!" I groaned. Jefferson gave me a disgusted look and pulled James over to a couch.
"I did, because they are Maria's friends!" Peggy exclaimed, kissing her girlfriends cheek. Maria gave a shy smile in response.

I continued to snuggle John as Angelica started to choose a movie. I felt at peace with John and sighed, happy to have John in my life. I fell back asleep quickly, almost half an hour into the movie.

I dragged myself out the high school entrance and down the street, only to see John, but someone was standing in front of him, screaming.

I rushed over as I saw John get slapped by the male figure. I grabbed the males arm and spun them around to face me. It was George King, or as he prefers it, King George. I smacked him across the face, leaving a noticeable handprint. This action caused him to run away from me and John.

I looked at John who was in shock at my sudden action to help him. "I may be short, but that doesn't mean I can't defend someone." I chuckle, holding out my hand for him to grab.

He grabbed my hand and gave me a smile, making my heart melt at how adorable the taller male was. He wrapped his arm around my waist, making me jump a little, but I soon leaned my head in his shoulder, satisfied with the short moment.

Suddenly, I felt soft lips press against my own. My eyes widened as I realized John was the one kissing me, and oh boy did it feel good.

I kissed back, loving every second his lips were with mine. We pulled away for air and stared at each other. "I- Sorry.." He said quietly, looking away. I gently grabbed his chin and turned him to face me, quickly giving him a kiss.

I woke up to see the movie had seemed to have ended, seeing as the credits were rolling. I remember what my dream was about, when me and John shared our first and knew we loved each other. I smiled to myself.

"What is it Lexi?" John asked, holding me closer. I looked up at him and smiled more, "I'm happy to've met you Johnny." He smiled even bigger and gave me a kiss on the nose, causing me to slightly giggle.

A/N

So this may have just basically been some Lams fluff- don't hate me

I'm gonna write some mullette fluff in the next chapter, maybe more- don't expect more. It's only a possibility!

Anyways, Tell me if you enjoy this or not

May you always be satisfied~

Love,
  Madi