18- Nip and Tease

"Mommy! I can't find my belle dress!" Hallie screams from her bedroom.

Nova rolls her eyes and gets up to help her.

Today was Lacey's birthday party and she wanted the theme to be Halloween. Don't ask me why because I have no idea.

Anyway, Hallie wanted to go as belle from beauty and the beast but she 'lost' her belle dress when she put it in the wash last week.

Haven't seen it since.

Ironic right?

With a groan I get myself out of bed and start getting dressed in my costume. Hallie wanted me to dress up as beast because she was belle. I didn't object. What Hallie wants Hallie gets.

So here I am, trying to fit my fat ass into really tight pants and struggling severely. I had the shirt and jacket on, and I had even managed to make my hair crazy. But these damn pants wouldn't go on!

Nova comes back into the bedroom and stops in her tracks.

"Don't you dare"

"I'm not" she says biting her lip.

She was trying not to laugh.

It didn't work.

Nova bursts out laughing.

I sigh and put my hands on my hips watching her with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you done?"

Nova shakes her head as she continues to laugh.

God I loved her laugh.

I roll my eyes at her hysterics as I try one last time to get these pants on. With a hard tug I finally manage to get them zipped and buttoned.

I pull on my boots and lay on the bed.

"That was exhausting" I mumble

I feel the bed dip next to me when Nova sits down.

"Hallie will love it though"

I turn my head to look at her. She had most of her makeup done, she just needed to add her lipstick and put on her costume.

Her hair was straight and she had big hoop earrings in, her eye shadow was a dark grey and she had fake lashes on.

"You look beautiful" I tell her as I kiss her wrist, that's resting by my head.

She smiles at me before leaning down and kissing my lips.

I cup the nape of her neck and tangle my fingers in her hair as I deepen the kiss.

Hesitantly she pulls away.

"As much as I would love to continue this, the party starts in less than an hour and I still have to get dressed."

I remove my hand and stick my bottom lip out.

"You still won't tell me what your costume is?"

"No it's a surprise!"

"Come on babe, at least give me a hint"

Nova starts walking towards the closet as she responds.

"Fine, it'll fulfill your wildest fantasies" she says with a wink before disappearing into the closet.

**

An hour later as I put my finishing up details on my costume,  Nova steps into the bedroom.

I have to do a double take and drink her in.

She had a black halter top, a black leather skirt, black boots that went to her knees and fishnet tights. She topped it all off with a black leather jacket.