24|

•••

October 6th, 2018

《Park y/n》 first POV

It was cold. I could feel my bare feet hanging off the edge of the bed and I drastically tried to cover them with the blanket that provided my only source of warmth.

At this moment; as if I hadn't been awake for five minutes, I realized that I was alone in bed.

For the last two nights, me and Taehyung have fallen asleep in the same bed. He'd always curl around me, his arms wrapped securely while my head was on his chest.

He really liked to cuddle and had the habit of throwing his whole damn leg over me. Not that I minded that much.

I still remembered the conversation we had last night. He talked about how once we flew back to Seoul, which would be in the next few weeks, he would show me around with Yeontan.

I was a little more than excited to meet his dog. Or apparently our dog now. Taehyung was persistent on me adopting Yeontan as my child, and I joked that it would be our first kid together. He then proceeded to tell me that we would have chances to make more.

I let my head lift up, looking at the vacant spot next to me where Taehyung had laid earlier. I missed him :(

He was so warm, and soft.

I let out a groan as I sat up. The clock next to me read only eight fourteen am. I would have expected him to sleep in a little bit since we went sight seeing with everyone yesterday, and he seemed pretty tired.

I reached for my phone, my fingers running through the smooth sheets before it reached the side table. I yanked it to me, letting it turn on. I strained my eyes at the brightness, and then let them adjust to see the multiple messages from everyone.

T: hey we're getting ready to leave and head to the ballpark; we'll be spending most of the day there and you'll meet us around ten am. If you aren't up by nine I'm sure Rhi will come and get you. Lots of love, my love. (7:23)

Rhi: hey just to let you know we're getting breakfast around nine thirty,so meet us in the lobby at nine!! I'll call you around eight thirty as well to make sure you're up; unless you answer obviously (8:02)

Jungkook: Y/n Taehyung is being mean :( hit him when you get to the ballpark for me

Shea: hey love, just checking up and seeing how you've been! I saw the picture you took with that fan! Really cute ;)

Kenzie: I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I quickly answered Rhi, telling her I was getting ready before replying to everyone else.

8:28

I should probably get ready.

As I got out of bed I noticed Taehyungs pajamas thrown on the floor. Wish I could have seen that.

Oh God y/n shut up.

...

Hair. You can dye it. You can straighten it. You can curl, crimp, dry, cut, shave your hair.

Right now I wanted to pull mine out.

It was cold outside and I thought that my hair wouldn't be that frizzy; but of course I was wrong.