XXIII

"Done!" Steven screeches from excitement as he gets ready to spin you around so you can see your reflection. "Ready?" He asks you and you nod.

Spinning you around, you check yourself in the mirror.

"Holy shit." You breathed out as you checked out your hair.

He kept your roots their original auburn color and lightened them to a copper color. From there, he lightened the copper even more to a rose gold kind of color. You noticed how he cut off all of your split ends and your hair looked so alive. It glistened in the sunlight that seeped in through the windows. Other customers looked and awed at your hair as they felt envious of you.

"Steven, oh my god... I freaking owe you so much." You jumped up to hug him and he smiled while patting your back.

"Aw, anything for you sweetie. Now go get your mans." He winked at you.

"After we eat." You pat his shoulder and he rolls his eyes while following you over to the back room so you guys could eat.

"Who does she think she is." A guy whispered to her friend. They were sitting down on the furniture, waiting to be called in for their next appointment.

"I dunno. But hugging Steven Yoon and going to the backroom with him, dating question mark?" She says back to him.

Too bad I know somebody at school who likes her. And it's also too bad that I just happened to take a picture of her hugging Steven so it looks like they're dating. Oh well. I guess the Hanna and Mark ship just has to sail...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May, what about this?" You twirled around, showing your outfit for the night.

You were at your apartment, trying on some clothes for the party. You had rummaged through all of your clothes and still couldn't get her approval.

"Cute." She says with a small smile on her face. It quickly drops. "But it's party so nope."

You groan and go change once again.

"Fine! I'll go sexier or whatever you want!" You scream out as she laughs.

You peek back at her and see how she was wearing a white crop top with a black and white checkered mini-skirt with her black leather jacket. Her red lips stuck out from her outfit as it was the only thing that wasn't black or white. Even her hair was pitch black.

She glances at your next outfit and frowns while shaking her head.

"What are you? Five years old?" Groaning again, you move on and pick something else.

This time, you make sure to make her shut up.

Grabbing a black Calvin Klein sports bra, black jean skirt, a black oversized bomber jacket and your black boot heels that reached your ankles.

Walking to her, you smirk and her jaw drops

"Yes Queen!"

She loved how the outfit looked amazing on you and how your colored hair helped leave a contrasting color and it made your hair color even more noticable. It was all she was looking for.