"Anything?" "Anything."

Edward grumbles and rolls over onto his back, waking up. Jonathan too is awake, having woken up a few moments before Edward had.

"....." Edward nuzzles Jonathan who puts an arm around him, pulling him closer. Edward lets out a sigh before resting his head on Jonathan's chest, hearing his heart beating.

"You know..." Jonathan says slowly, rubbing Edward's back.

"Hm?"

"You did very naughty things last night," Jonathan says.

"All we did is talk," Edward says.

"And you outed me," Jonathan says, "though I Wonder what they thought of it."

"Nympho," Edward mumbles, rolling onto his side.

"No, I just like talking about it."

"Yeah, you're a nympho."

"That terms used for women," Jonathan says. "If you want specifics, a satyromaniac I am not."

"Mmmmmm.... If I was so naughty then why don't you punish me?" Edward smirks.

"I was planning on it, but since you're so set on me being a satyromaniac I don't think I should," Jonathan returns the smirk.

Edward pouts, "You know how I was feeling during that talk," he says.

Jonathan chuckles, "I wouldn't have made a pass at you if I didn't." He leans forward and whispers in Edward's ear. "Such a naughty boy for getting all hot and bothered when we were just talking...."

"...." Edward turns his head and kisses Jonathan, who kisses him back after a moment.

"So....." Jonathan says pulling back, "what should I do to you? Hm?"

"....Anything you want," Edward says carefully. "Within reason."

"Oh?" Jonathan raises an eyebrow.

"And if I asked you to do something's to me?"

"I..." Edward blinks. "You'd want me to?"

"Of course, we are engaged," Jonathan says, kissing Edward again.

"Well, yes, but I don't-"

Jonathan chuckles, "I forgot, you only like having things done to you so you wouldn't know how to do it to someone else."

"I... What?" Edward's still trying to process what Jonathan was asking him for. He'd only ever topped twice, and that was more for vanilla sex anyway, nothing to deal with.... the other side of things.

"I'll guide you..." Jonathan runs a hand across Edward's side. "Trust me."

"I... I Alright...." Edward nods and sits up. "What do you want me to-"

"Rope," Jonathan says, "gag, blindfold, maybe some toys if you feel like it."

"You're oddly forthcoming," Edward says raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmmm.... I'm in a good mood." Jonathan kisses Edward again and Edward tugs on his shirt before pulling it off.

Jonathan slips his tongue into Edward's mouth and tugs him on top of him. "You know the drill, at least until you decide you want more fun."

Edward nods slightly and kisses Jonathan back, pulling his own clothes off before undoing Jonathan's pants.

"Mmmm..." Jonathan hums quietly, running a hand down Edward's back and the curve of his ass.

Edward lets out a quiet moan before pulling back and tugging Jonathan's pants and boxers off. He eyes Jonathan for a second before wrapping a hand around his shaft, stroking slowly.