Fourth world, Start!

[Congratulations in completing your Third word and tasks, host!]

Onyx stands at the center of the space silently, looking at the first world that did not crumble in his tasks.

[Ummnn...do you want to see your points?] Sora asks hesitantly.

"No, Let's start the Fourth world"

[OK....be ready in
10...9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2............!!!warning!! Warning!! The space met a space turbulence!! Be ready in a fast transferring!]

"Eh? Sora?!.....Sora?!" Onyx tried to grab the glitzching form of Sora but a strong force forcefully knocked him and transfer him to another world.

Onyx open his eyes, looking around his surroundings, Only one world can describe the place for Onyx.

Paradise

Dreamy clouds that hanged perfectly in the sky, lush tree that's full of fruits and flowers blooming beautifully everywhere, green groomed grass and crystal lake that can seduce anyone to swim and drink from it, and lastly....beautiful beings that lazily bask in the gentle sun lights.

Yes, beings not humans, beings that have beautiful and colored wings and different sizes and appearance of horns, Onyx can even see tails on someone just beside him, a beautiful nine white tails.

"Oh? A new born?" The nine tailed being beside him spoke in certainly, not human language.

"Ah! Let me name you since I'm the first one who saw you!"

"No, no thanks, I already have a name." Onyx instantly decline, he already have a person who always name him silly names, he don't want to add someone naming him something silly again.

"Ah! An intelligent new born! How rare!" The shock voice of the nine tailed being brought the crowds attention to them, instantly circling the new born guardian.

"New born? Already intelligent? Its been a thousand years that some thing like that happened!"

"Aiyo! So exciting!"

"What's your name?"

"My name is eezy!"

"My name is Onyx and....shut up!! You already causing me a headache!" The beings shut up and sit down silently, observing the new born guardian.

"Now...explain to me where is this place and what I am."

"OK!"

"A newborn guardian have a appearance of a spiritual form! After leaving a hundred years they will slowly gain body and have a contract to a human babe! And protect them till their last breath, us guardians have two choices on his to form a contract, one a lifetime contract, you will only protect him till death and will be back again in guardian realm after the contract, the second one is blood contract, you will blocks all his wounds for him and suffer and die together with him, you know.....no one really form the blood contract for a thousands of years already because human realm right now is very chaotic and death is just a normal thing, no guardians wants to die after just leaving a hundred years."

Onyx look at his reflection in the lake.

What the? This a spiritual form?! Don't joke with me!! Sora come out!!

[.....]

>>>>>>>>>

Lol this is the longest intermission in this book, so.......? Any gues about Onyx's new form? XD

He he...let's start the guessing game~~

I'm over feeding you guys~~~