20

Rose POV
I wandered around the sidewalk looking toward parks or inside restaurants. I've been calling him since getting out side but no answer.

My warm breath met with the cold air making a white cloud. I stuffed my hands in my pocket and shivered into my jacket. "Where the heck is he?" It was around nine and I was getting numb.

I spotted a barbecue place near by and decided to take a break and call Brian to see if he had any progress. I immediately felt the warm heat hit my face as I entered.

I looked around for an open seat that I could use for a minute or two. That's when my eye caught a familiar man. I quickly ran up to him. "Mr.Kim?! What're you doing here? I've been looking all over for you!"

I notice the multiple bottles of soju on the table around the pieces of lettuce tossed around. "Ah? Who's there?" He sleepily looked up at me. "Ohhhh, it's Rose-ssi! How'd you find me? Haha."

He's drunk, jeez.

"Mr.Kim, come on let's get you home."

"Noooo! Ajumma! Send one more bottle please!" He raises his hand to a lady in the front. "No, no, no. I think you've had enough sir. Please don't bring the bottle."

"Aw, come on! Let me enjoy it!" He wines reaching for a pair of chopsticks. "Roshe, sitf down already da meats gonna get cold." He says while he chews his food. He grabs on to my arm pulling me down to a seat. "Ahh~" He picks a piece of meat putting it up to my lips.

"Mr.Kim, we need to get you ho-" Before I could finish, the food was pushed into my mouth. "You probably didn't eat lunch right?" He points swaying from side to side. "You're working even later than me, what's wrong with you?"

He chuckles. "Ah~It's nice to get out." I swallow the food keeping my eyes locked on him feeling sympathetic. Something must've happened.

"I'll be right back. Keep eating." I grabbed my phone out of my bag and took my phone out. I watched Mr.Kim from the door way of the store as my phone dialed.

•Calling•

Brian

Rose, how's it going? Did you find him?

Yea I did
He's at a Barbecue place. And he's drunk.

Oh thank god

I think something must've happened. The last time he got like this was after lunch with your dad.

I think so too. I heard my dad saying that he's gonna be discussing something with the managing department and with his mom. He must've been calling Namjoon to warn him. My dad's really going over the edge right now, this is ridiculous.

Well, we'll try and fix this. But after he's sober.

Of course.

Are you gonna come to get him?

I'm all the way in Ilsan right now, I don't think I'll be able to make it in time. Call his driver.

Ok.

I'll call you later ok?

Yea

I walk back inside to Mr. Kim. He was now laying on his arm staring at his shot glass.

"Are you ok Mr.Kim?" I asked. He nodded. "I just wanted another bottle.." He pouted.

"I think it's time to get you home. you should call your driver."

"He's out of town."

"What?! How did you think you would get home after getting drunk like this?"

He shrugged. "I can't drive you home either I don't have a car." I lift my hand to my head and tried to think. "Let's just go to your house, it's not far from here." He said starting to stand up, swaying from side to side.

"W-Wait! Mr.Kim! You should be going home! I'll call you a cab!" I ran up to him helping him stabilize. "Ah, I don't want to~I want to go to your house." He stubbles, dragging me with him. I decided to give up and just let him stay the night. "Ok ok. But let me pay your bill first."

I quickly sat him down on a chair and went to pay the bill.

3rd POV
Namjoon and Rose stumbled inside the apartment. Rose leaned Namjoon to the wall as she quickly took her heels off. She then helped Namjoon with his. She stabilizes him against her, almost tripping, they successfully made it to the bedroom.

Namjoon immediately saw the bed and headed towards it, sticking to it as soon as he lay on it. Rose put her hands on her hips and breathed out a long breath. She grabbed her clothes and towel and headed to the bathroom.

After she had finished she came out of the bathroom and went into her room checking up on her boss. There she saw the blanket that was everywhere and Namjoon who was almost falling off the bed. She walked closer and fixed his position putting his arms and legs on the bed and correctly put the blanket over his body.

She grabbed a pillow on the side and picked up an extra blanket to go make herself a bed on the couch. But just as she was about to leave Namjoon grabbed her hand. "Mr.Kim?"

He pulled her down to the bed. "Mr.Kim what're you doing?!"

"Please...just for tonight.." His head that was now on Rose's lap relaxed into her warmth of her body.

Rose was frozen but neither the less she felt pity for the situation that her boss was going through. She leaned back against the head of the bed as she looked at Namjoon.

She sighed. This is all that stupid Maxwell's fault. What even his problem with Mr.Kim? He's not even a bad person he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Just as she was thinking this, Namjoon shifted on her lap giving her a view of his side profile.

She glanced down at him only to get mesmerized by the view. Her eyes scaled up his jawline to his nose and stopped on his eyes. They were much longer than what she had thought.

She smiled as her eyes tailed back down his face and stopped at his lips. They were  now plump with light red. Rose froze and immediately turned her head realizing what she had just done.

"Idiot.." She said to herself.

••
Hello friends👋
I'm so very very sorry for not being active and not updating I'm so mean, it's just been very hectic for me everywhere
I hope you can forgive me🥺
Ily guys and please be patient with me I'll try to get the next chapter out soon
Thanks for reading