XI

Hennessy smiled faintly as she saw Drew leaning against his car

Hennessy smiled faintly as she saw Drew leaning against his car. The night was a chilly one, and the walk there made the weather ten times worst.

She wasn't stupid. Of course she wouldn't allow another man to pick her up from Terror's home. Especially knowing the type of business he dealt with. That would be a death wish.

So instead he agreed to meet her 10 minutes away.

Drew licked his lips as he saw her coming his way. She had on very natural makeup. Her hair was now blonde and she wore a white Louis Vuitton shirt with light jeans.

"How you doing beautiful?" His voice was raspy and as each word rolled off his tongue, Hennessy couldn't help but let her eyes wander to his lips.

"I'm okay, a bit cold though." Hennessy laughed slightly, and Drew joined in as he opened the car door for her.

Hennessy thanked him before getting in, and waiting for him to do so as well. When he did, the car filled with silence. Hennessy really had nothing to say, and Drew didn't want to annoy her since he could sense something was up.

He wanted her to open up to him, but he wanted it to be on her terms whenever she was ready. In the meantime, he wanted to cheer her up, and one thing that made every girl's problems go away, was ice cream.

"Dairy Queen? Nice touch." Hennessy smiled as she hopped out of the car and walked inside the establishment.

Drew wasn't far behind her as they ordered their choice and found a seat.

"So wassup, I don't remember you being this quiet, you nervous or something?" Drew leaned in more on the table so the two could be face to face, and she shook her head.

"Nah, not even, I'm just overwhelmed right now." She waived him off, and Drew's smirk changed to a worrisome expression.

"Damn, what's going on?"

Hennessy didn't know what to do. She wanted to express herself and maybe get a male's opinion on her situation, but she wasn't completely sure if she could trust Drew as yet. She was going through a lot and the last thing she needed was someone else stabbing her in the back, but then again it would feel good to purge herself from everything she had been harboring inside.