Introduction and Characters

This is by no means an accurate
Nor true retelling of a historical or religious event. It's a fiction depiction altered to the authors liking. Not all statements or accounts will be completely true as only a certain amount of research was done.

I've been fascinated by Greek mythology recently and decided to write my own story about my own god like figure. Please keep in mind that some of my references and descriptions of certain characters might not be completely accurate, to be fair; Greek mythology has tons of different contradicting stories. You kinda have to pick one from another. You'll also find me picking my own features for certain characters.

Requests:

Please don't plagiarize or steal my characters. I can't ask you to avoid using my story idea and concept, as I myself use inspiration from other stories. If you wanted to write a story about a new goddess being put in a similar situation as mine then go for it. Just please don't use my characters, my scenes, dialogue, etc. You know the meme, "You can use my homework but change it up." Actually, change it up a lot.

Also, if you have any critique or ideas negative or positive please share them. I enjoy criticism. If you have any corrections regarding my Greek lore please also share. Always open to learn and better myself.

Thanks again. I hope you enjoy <3

ACTORS/ACTRESSES/INSPIRATIONAL ARTWORK
These are simply my visions of the characters, they have general characteristics so my visions aren't set and stone. Feel free to see them as you see fit! Even let me know your suggestions of Actors/Actresses/Artwork

SHIVA:
(silver hair, grey eyes, and fair skinned)

SHIVA: (silver hair, grey eyes, and fair skinned)

Emilia Clarke/Daenerys

ARTWORK THAT FITS HER DESCRIPTION