21: Can't live without 'em

I learned that I share Math class and Science with the muscly jerk. How? Because he did. Not. Stop. Staring. And I hated it. Every second of it. It made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, I couldn't do anything, I felt like every move I'd make would somehow be wrong or I'd piss him off. Trevor sat by me in every class and he noticed but I decided not to tell him. It was such a stupid little thing, he'd most probably laugh in my face and say I was acting crazy. I didn't need any more ridicule coming from other people. It was enough that that Neanderthal was eyes me nastily. I've been trying to ignore it and thankfully, now, at lunch I don't see him.

"What was up with Lenny earlier?" Elliot asks as he looks at Trevor.

"Who's Lenny?" I've never heard of him.

"The douche that pushed you." Trevor tells me. Oh, so his name is Lenny. Good to put a name to the fugly ape face.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"You know he likes to pick on kids once in a while." Trevor answers Elliot's question.

"But why on our innocent little Ashy here? He's the little lamb of the school. He wouldn't harm a fly." Elliot cooes.

"Hey. I'm not little. And you know lambs could bite off your hand too if they want to." I grit my teeth and make a 'grr' sound.

"No they wouldn't. You wouldn't." He's just being stubborn now.

"I would if you make me mad. You haven't seen me like that and be glad you haven't." He fake gasps and slaps his hands on the side if his face.

"Oh my! Is that a threat Ashby? I'll tell your boyfriend that you're naughty." He shakes his finger in front of me.

"He's not the boss of me. I can do what I want." I cross my arms.

"I'm right here. And I'd never order him around Elliot. He's his own man." Trevor loops his arm through my crossed ones and leans on my shoulder. My cheeks heat up and I remember we're in public so I remove him from me. I look at him and shake my head gently and in return he just squeezes my hand under the table.

"Aww, aren't you adorable?" Elliot leans on his elbows on the table.

"You got a problem with that?" Trevor challenges as he raises his eyebrow.

"I have." A hand slams on the table making us jump back. I look up and see none other than Mr. Douche himself- Lenny.

"The fuck is your problem? Piss off." Elliot spits without a thought.

"I'd gladly but the amount of gay here is suffocating everyone around and I decided to speak up about it." It's not the least bit surprising he's homophobic.

"I think you've mistaken that with the smell of pure asshole. It's oozing off of you." Trevor bites back with a burn. I have to admit that comeback was amazing.

"You calling me an asshole you faggot?" He gets closer to Trevor and Elliot and I immediately stand up in alarm.

"Just mind your own business Lenny and go fuck a sack or something." Elliot maddens Lenny even more.

"I'd rather that than an ass." He doesn't have anything else to insult but our sexuality. How smart of him.

"Okay really Lenny. What's your problem?" Trevor asks calmly.

"My problem is actually with emo over there." He points his head at me. Of course his fucking problem is with me. I knew that a long time ago.

"He needs to be taught a lesson."

"What the hell did he do to you?" Trevor raises his voice. By now the attention of all the students in the lunchroom is on us. Everyone is looking at us. At me. Suddenly my throat is clogged up, my hands are clammy.

"He should be taught to respect his elders." With a nod of his head towards me the two friends he had behind him jump both Trevor and Elliot as Lenny gets closer to me.

"Can't use words so instead you use fists? What a fucking primate. If you even know what that is." I laugh at him. I circle the table so I'm on the other side of him. I see Trevor and Elliot fighting to get loose from the two guys but they struggle since they're not as strong.

"You're just adding fuel to the fire faggot." Lenny growls my way.

"Good. At least it'll burn you." Since I can't fight with my fists at least I can talk back. It'll also buy me time in vase a teacher walks in or a miracle happens and saves me. I hear a growl and see Trevor elbowing the guy holding him and he escapes. He doesn't waste time and charges to Lenny punching him straight in the nose. Lenny hisses in pain but regains himself and charges for Trevor. At the sane time Elliot easily snails out of the other guy's grasp and goes to help Trevor. I watch as the two guys get back up and even though I know I won't do anything good I run to them and kick one across his knees as he howls in pain and drops down. I guess I got a good kick. I probably broke a bone of something because the guy starts spilling tears. I do feel kind of bad but eh. Hurt me or my friends, I hurt you back...bitch.
The other guy sees this and seeing he's with a bruised Lenny on his side decides it'd be better to run off. The guy I hit follows after as he practically drags his legs out of the room. Too bad I didn't break anything. Now it's just Lenny and us. Neither Trevor nor Elliot have thrown another punch because I see Elliot holding Trevor away from Lenny who is clutching his bleeding nose. I join them and just then a voice booms through the lunchroom.

"Everyone out!"  Principal Weathers stomps our way. "You four! At my office. And call the nurse to tend to him." She turns around and stomps out of the lunchroom. My eyes are wide in surprise as I look at Trevor and Elliot who look just like me.

"Come on douche. Before you bleed to death." Trevor says as he slaps Lenny across the head. He then takes my hand and Elliot's hand and walks us out of the now almost empty lunchroom. I turn back and see Lenny following.