13- Inner Battles

~Lila Rossi/Demandeur~

I watched helplessly as Demandeur blasted Ladybug and Chat noir as they flew through the air, their suits disappearing and-

Lila gasped, taking over her body once again. "Marinette and Adrien?! "

Lila could feel Demandeur fighting inside her.

"Ah, yes. The weaklings that ruined your life are Paris' puny heroes. Makes sense." Demandeur spoke, taking over again.

Lila didn't even try fighting back this time. She was in to

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the girl Lila declared war on. She's kind, sweet, beatiful and cares for her friends above all.  Everything Lila isn't. She hates liars, and that's why she lashed out at Lila that day, when she was lying to get attention from Adrien. The girl Lila broke.

Adrien Agreste, the boy Lila chose to be hers, even if he didn't want her. Kind, funny, caring, popular, selfless... A deticated friend and partner. Maybe even a bit more then that... though they'd never admit it, those wimps.

It truely does make sense.

Suddenly, Queen Bee herself popped out of the bushes, fuming, and I saw Alya gaping from the other side of the courtyard.

"Marinette?! Adrien?!" Alya gaped, the two teens freezing in their tracks.

"Uh... hi?" Marinette shrugged.

A head popped up next to Alya's.

"Dude?! Your Chat Noir?!" Nino's face broke into a huge grin. "Awesome!"

Alya was speechless.

I felt Demandeur raise her staff. "It's not nice to spy on your friends."

Adrien ran towards Nino and Alya, Marinette at his side. "Guys, look out!"

"No!" Demandeur turned, Queen Bee tackling me/her.

Queen Bee now held the staff, standing over me with a frown on her face.

"No one messes with my friends. Now let Lila go, Demandeur."

I struggled to keep Demandeur from attacking her, holding one arm down with the other.

"Insufferable girl! I will- No! I will not let you hurt my friends!"

Queen Bee smiled. "Glad to see you on the right side for once, Lila."

I smiled, letting my guard down for a second.

Demandeur took over again, grabbing Queen Bee by the arm and wrenching the staff out of her hands.

"Say goodbye to your precious powers, Bee-"

"Venom!" Queen Bee exclaimed, hitting me in my chest, freezing both me and Demandeur. "Sorry, Lila."

"Wha- No! I cannot be contain-" I interrupted the diva. "Take that, bi-"

Everything went black, and the last thing u saw was Marinette and Adrien running over, followed by Alya and Nino...

-0-0-0-

When my eyes opened, I was standing in infinite white. I felt the ground below me, but there was no walls.

"Hello?" I asked, scared. "Is anybody there...?"

"Hello, traitor." A voice said.

I turned, Demandeur leaning against... well, air.