V.

REIGN IN BLOOD
- $UICIDEBOY$

REIGN IN BLOOD - $UICIDEBOY$

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"i'll kill her."

"you can't kill her damon." bonnie was quick to reply to damon's threat. "she's still my sister."

"a sister that's teaming up against us. she's got to go." damon falsely smiled towards the trio in front of him. "we go to the dance, find him. take jocelyn out sometime in between that."

"really? how're we going to do that?" stefan countered damon's plan. "we don't even know what he looks like."

"well something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." damon turned on his heel, sending his brother another mock smile.

"he could be anywhere at any time." stefan continued, trying to get bonnie and elena to realize how much is left to guess when it came to klaus. "i mean, he got to jocelyn. i guess it's not as safe as you two thought."

"there you are." damon forced everyone's eyes to fall on alaric, or klaus, who'd made his way into the salvatore's home.

"sorry i'm late." klaus spoke as he made his way closer to the group.

"hey, i need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. klaus made his first move." damon informed the man as klaus continued in his false act as alaric, seemingly interested in the conversation at hand.

"so, we find him and then what?" elena questioned aloud, her arms crossed over chest. "what's our plan of attack."

klaus found his eyes lingering over bonnie, seeing the resemblance of the witch and the siphoner. he remembered jocelyn's word of warning of bonnie having her powers once again, not surprised when bonnie said her next words.

"me." bonnie replied, seemingly fearless. "i'm the plan. he has no idea how much power that i can channel. if you can find him, i can kill him."

klaus let out a light chuckle, looking between the ones in the salvatore living room. "it's not going to be that easy. he's the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"alaric has a point, i mean, what if he—" damon began, cutting himself short as he impulsively made a move towards bonnie only for the witch to throw him across the room without hesitation.

everyone glanced to the vampire who was groaning on the ground across the room, seeming shocked at the bennett's quick reflexes.

"well, i was impressed." stefan said with raised eyebrows.

"it doesn't matter if he's an original. i can take down anyone who comes at me, my sister included." bonnie halted in her words, a deep breath falling from the witch. "i don't want to hurt her, but i will if she intervenes. i can kill him, elena. i know i can."